Home » Services Resume
» Sample Chef (Executive) Resume
Chef (Executive) Resume
Chef (Executive) resume must be innovative and result-driven enough to grab the first attention of your prospective job recruiter. In this competitive world, you have to create an impressive resume that can hold the attention of your reader, and compel them to short-list you for further job procedures. In order to create a job winning resume, you have to emphasize on your overall work experience, educational background, additional accomplishments, and technical know-how about customer service. These factors can surely benefit you in achieving the post you have applied for.
Basically, they are responsible for supervising each and every aspect of food preparation, looking after the training modules for new staff, maintaining the steady quality of food, and make improvements in enhancing its standard, etc. In other words, they have to systematically supervise every food section, and develop new recipes, as well as maintain the associated cooking activities.
Therefore, to have a good hold over this applied job position, you have to construct an impressive resume that helps you in getting short-listed for an interview. Here, you are offered with a systematic resume sample for the position of Executive Chef.
Sample Chef (Executive) Resume
Julie T. Rodriguez
2731 Harter Street,
Richmond, OH - 47374
Contact no. : (937) 590-9603
Aspire to have a successful position in the culinary field, as an Executive Chef, where I can utilize my special skills and abilities in upgrading and enhancing the credibility of the organization. Wish to develop my experience in culinary management.
Qualified and well-trained in handling the basic duties of customer relations and strategic planning; five years of experience in the field of culinary management, and possess improved supply networks. Honored for handling the annual budget and international operations of the hotel industry.
- Diploma in Supply Management and Customer Service from Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- Completed Post Graduation in Hotel Management from University of Kansas, Kansas, KS, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food Science and Culinary Arts from Ashford University, Iowa, IA in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Beret Community Arts and Science School, in 1998, with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent of handling various national and international guests and business clients
- Complete understanding regarding the healthy and safety codes, and associated regulations for food service
- Five years of experience in the field of culinary management
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of performing multiple tasks and additional activities efficiently
- Competent in handling different sections and operations of hotel or restaurant
- Qualified and capable of handling different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Skilled in handling on line reservations, planning, and booking for special events
- Competent in organizing staff members, and looking after the important food preparation
- Expert and skilled to work on different computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Proficient in varied kinds of foreign languages like Italian, Russian, and German
- Competent in handling private clients, maintaining and training staff members, supervising the operational controls, etc.
Current Employer: Duane Italiano Restaurant (2007 - till date)
Designation: Chef (Executive)
- Responsibly handled the international menus, and looked after the preparation of Italian cuisines
- Assisted the head chefs and other cooks in hiring the best and efficient food service providers and organizers
- Supervised the prepping duties, and assisted in meeting deadlines in the fast-paced surrounding
- Reviewed the invoices and maintained appropriate and updated records for annual budget preparation
- Trained new employees and supervised their services in order to ensure proper functioning and complete safety
Previous Employer: Bastion Bar & Restaurant (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Chef (Executive)
Achievements and Awards:
- Supervised each and every menu prepared for international events, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Looked after the inventory department and efficiently handled every order made for special occasions
- Assisted the senior managers and executive chef in preparing, designing, and executing of marketing and promotional materials
- Trained new staff members in order to provide best quality service to the domestic and international clients or guests
- Efficiently planned, handled, and carried out pre-seasonal orientation and training modules for staff members
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for handling and performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced surrounding
- Rewarded for maintaining proper and systematic records on special dietary needs or requirements for special guests
- Time-honored awards for efficiently maintaining the customer service area
- Rewarded for skillfully handling and negotiating with the Italian vendors, maintaining the customer service, etc., at workplace in Duane Italiano Restaurant
- Awarded with 'Best Chef' award for efficiently handling the catering services, looking after the cuisines prepared, etc., at workplace in Bastion Bar & Restaurant
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and New Jersey
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Julie T. Rodriguez
Therefore, to have a complete access towards the applied job position, you have to create an impressive application that offers you a bright opportunity in shaping your future. This free resume sample can guide you in preparing your own resume, and assist in achieving your dreamed goals and objectives. Aroj.com provides such number of resume samples along with other information including cover letters like this