Home » Services Resume
» Sample Caterer Resume
Caterer resume must be skillfully designed and created; it should also describe your potential skills and extraordinary abilities. Your impressive resume application would help you in achieving a good hold over the applied job position in your desired organization. In addition, while applying for the caterer position, you have to focus on your previous work experience, additional achievements, etc. Enlighten your employer by providing them a brief description about your sound knowledge towards the field, and also about your pleasant personality. These overall and plus factors would compel them to select you for an interview.
However, a Caterer is a responsible person, who is well-trained to look after the needs and comforts of their guests or clients. This perfect food industry prepares thousands of delicious meals to serve their clients or customers. A Caterer mainly works for a variety of hotels, event management, or even offer services independently. Basically, they are responsible for handling the kitchen activities, supervise the clerical tasks and duties, communicate with the clients for their orders, design and serve various meals for social and business events, etc. In other words, they solely work for vivid kinds of settings.
Therefore, to be an essential part of this profession, you have to construct an impressive resume application. This perfect and systematic resume sample would guide you in preparing an impressive application for the position of a Caterer.
Caterer Resume Sample
Stanley T. Flores
1314 Birch Street,
El Paso, TX - 79927
Contact no. : (915) 790-4964
Seeking a position as a Caterer in a well-established hotel industry, where I can skillfully apply my catering skills and abilities in providing top quality food and services to different clients. Wish to enhance my experience in the field catering and banquet revenues.
Expert and well-qualified in handling the catering industry; fifteen years of experience in the catering department. Honored for handling international catering business, and managing successful events.
- Certified Program in Catering and Hospitality Services from Loyola University of Maryland, Maryland, MD
- Completed Post Graduation in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Stevenson University, Maryland, MD, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food Science and Technology from College of Creative Studies, Michigan, MI, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Emerson Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified in handling various kinds of domestic and international clients or guests
- Fifteen years of experience in the field of catering industry
- Competent in handling the catering services at various events and huge ceremonies
- Possess extreme communicational fluency in various languages
- Good knowledge regarding varieties of national and international cuisines
- Expert in handling the bakery and confectionery section
- Qualified in preparing various kinds of international deserts and cuisines
- Capable and well-trained for handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Familiar in buying or purchasing international food products or bakery items on-line
- Well-trained to look after the orders of customers or clients, prepare and decorate various business and events menus, maintain the activities of the kitchen section, etc.
Current Employer: Los Angeles Lotus Event Management (2007 - till date)
- Responsibly handled the catering events and management in a professional, systematic, and in a timely manner
- Assisted the head chef in deciding, preparing, and decorating of various cuisines for the different events
- Looked after the inventory sections and supervised the quick preparation of ordered food items
- Assisted the staff members in the proper purchase of groceries, vegetables, fruits, cereals, and other food items
- Ensured the proper management of the food, and looked after the sufficient stock of food in the kitchen
Previous Employer: Blue Star Hotel (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Caterer
Achievements and Awards:
- Assisted the senior chefs and cooks in preparation of food, and looked after the proper service towards guests
- Efficiently maintained the proper stock levels in kitchen and inventory, as well as ordered new supplies when required
- Supervised the quality of food and the services offered to the domestic and international guests
- Assisted the trainers in training new staff members regarding the presentation of meal and other associated services
- Looked after the financial department and controlled the budget for further purchase of food products
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for arranging international events and designing international cuisines for the clients
- Consistent candidate and winner of several awards for providing 100 percent satisfactory customer service
- Rewarded for cultivating new techniques for enhancing the food sector, and business at workplace in Blue Star Hotel
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, Maryland
- Awarded with ‘Best Caterer’ award, for handling the special events, supervising the operations management, maintaining the vendor negotiations, etc., at workplace in Los Angeles Lotus Event Management
Willing to relocate anywhere in Florida and Miami
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Stanley T. Flores
Therefore, to be an essential part of this profession, you have to put in special efforts in preparing an exceptional application. This free sample will surely guide you in designing your exceptional resume application, that will assist you in achieving your desired goals and objectives. Your complete knowledge in this field will help you in excelling in your professional career. As you complete with resume preparation, you use to move to build proper cover letter. Regarding cover letter preparation this page may help you with the best tips.