Home » Services Resume
» Sample Cashier Resume
Cashier resume must be effective, and optimist enough to provide you a quick start in your professional career. In addition, you have to systematically highlight your key skills and abilities, which can impress your prospective job employer. In order to create a job winning resume, you have to skillfully emphasize on your educational qualification, overall work experience, and major achievements that can enhance the weight of your application. In this way, you can rule other applicants, and build a safe way for getting short-listed for an interview.
However, a Cashier is responsible person who maintains a healthy relationship with the customers or clients, and provides standard services to them. In other words, they are responsible for maintaining the documentation and advertisement work, handle the daily and monthly accounts, offer quality customer service, supervise the productive operations, etc. In this way, they are solely in charge of handling the retail work, and associated customer service areas.
Therefore, you have to skillfully prepare your resume application, in order to be selected for the applied job position. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Cashier.
Mike H. Taylor
341 Shelia Lane,
Fernley, NV - 89408
Contact no. : (775) 575-4964
Aspire to achieve a position as a Cashier, in a well-established organization, where I will have the opportunity to apply my outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities in assisting the customer service zones.
Capable and expert in the field of retail industry; ten years of experience on the post of Cashier. Honored for providing better quality of customer service.
- Certified Program in Retail Cashier from Grace University, Nebraska, NE
- Completed Post Graduation in Cash Management from Rider University, New Jersey, NJ, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, NH, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Morris Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the overall cash and credit transactions of the store
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Ten years of experience in the field of retail cashier
- Extremely cooperative and enthusiastic in handling the customer service department
- Capable of handling different kinds of customer population
- Skilled and proficient in solving cash associated problems or queries
- Comfortable in handling various kinds of cash control devices and instruments
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Organized and capable of handling different mathematical calculations on computers
- Expert in handling the daily accounts and associated transactions, supervise and check the proper cost of the products, report any kind of account discrepancies, etc.
Current Employer: Wonderland Departmental Store (2007 - till date)
- Handled different kinds of transactions that included both credit as well as cash in the departmental store
- Looked after the product prices, and guided customers or clients regarding the product purchase
- Supervised the customer service department, and answered all the questions and queries of the clients
- Handled daily, monthly, and annual accounts, and maintained systematic and proper records for further analysis
- Assisted the customers in buying of products on behalf of discount coupons available
Previous Employer: American National Bank (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Cashier
Achievements and Awards:
- Handled the various bank accounts of different domestic and international clients or customers
- Supervised the major sections of the customer service department and systematically processed the loan payments
- Handled the cash checking and deposits of every customer and activated their credit cards for further transactions
- Looked after the maintenance areas and supervised the cash control policies and procedures
- Efficiently handled the on-line bank transactions and offered service plans for additional bank transactions
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for providing 100 percent customer service personally, as well as on phone
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards for maintaining the operational reports and documents of the departmental store
- Awarded for selling the newly launched products, supervising the accounts, handling the customer service, etc., at workplace in Wonderland Departmental Store
- Winning Team member of the Regional level handball team, New Jersey
- Awarded with ‘Best Cashier’ award, for handling the cash flow, maintaining the deposits and vaults of the clients, monitoring the transaction area, etc., at workplace in American National Bank
Willing to relocate anywhere in Connecticut and Puerto Rico
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Mike H. Taylor
Here you are provided with a systematic and perfect sample for preparing your own resume application. This free sample can certainly guide you in getting your desired goals and objectives achieved. In addition, you should possess complete knowledge regarding the applied job profession, as it would help you to excel in your career. Along with this resume sample you may also go through the cover letter written for the same position.