Home » Science Resume
» Sample Research Associate Resume
Research Associate Resume
Research associate is found serving in every field and large corporate sectors. They are responsible for handling economic trends, evaluating financial data, and important investment ideas, training new staff regarding the research work, handling the conferences and important meetings, etc. Therefore, they are solely involved in handling important data, and maintaining the research reports of several clients. Therefore, prepare an impressive resume that can efficiently help you in getting selected for a job interview, and this would lead you to explore new opportunities.
Shannon A. Huang
140 Boone Crockett Lane,
Port Angeles, WA - 98362
Contact no. : (360) 457-3907
Looking a for position as a Research Associate in a well-established organization, where I can efficiently utilize my exceptional skills and abilities in enhancing the benefits of the organization. Wish to enhance my knowledge and experience with the progressing market trends.
Five years of experience in the field of economic research; capable of handling the present market trends and specific industrial standards; complete understanding in dealing with the issues of the research work. Honored for conducting research on theoretical activities of the market.
- Diploma in Market Analysis from University of Vermont, Vermont, VT
- Completed Post Graduation in Research and Development in Applied Science from Rice University, Texas, TX in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Accounting and Marketing from Brigham Young University, Utah, UT, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Austin Community Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Competent of handling and maintaining various marketing operations
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills
- Skilled and capable of handling various developing projects
- Proficient in handling critical strategies of the computational statistics
- Capable of leading the technical interpretations and market analysis team
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling computational statistics and mathematics
- Competent in MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of dealing with different kinds of complex instruments for research work
- Competent to work on different platforms such as UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows and associated Windows software, etc.
- Well-trained to look after the complex financial information, model the accounting system, supervise the market trends, etc.
Current Employer: Collins & Sons Investment Incorporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Research Associate
- Skillfully handled various market analysis programs and its associated extended methodologies
- Capable of maintaining different kinds of verbal and written presentations, and associated conferences in regards to the revenue generation
- Responsibly handled various types of research work associated to financial security analysis
- Looked into international marketing affairs and studied about its commercial growth and development
- Handled various important queries and doubts regarding domestic and international clients regarding financial complexities
Previous Employer: University of Arizona (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Research Associate
- Looked after major research and investigations regarding nanophase semiconductors, etc.
- Supervised and specifically analyzed various research work of the students, and guided them in getting proper results
- Assisted staff in recording, studying, analyzing and evaluating the research done on the collected samples
- Planned and executed various conferences, seminars and presentations for the students in order to participate in various research projects
- Handled important databases and efficiently recorded the data for research purposes
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for supervising the market trends, and skillfully handling the financial issues
- Rewarded for handling the research on oxide matrices, and sensitive electronic contacts at workplace in University of Arizona
- Awarded with 'Best Research Associate' award, for developing the market trends, recording important financial data, maintaining the upcoming financial trends, etc., at workplace in Collins & Sons Investment Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and Florida
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Shannon A. Huang