Home » Science Resume
» Sample Marine Biologist Resume
Marine Biologist Resume
Marine biologists are responsible for making a detailed study and research about the ocean life. In addition, they have to frequently visit the oceanic trenches, collect vivid varieties of samples and their associated marine recordings, identify the important marine specimens and conduct various experiments, plan and conduct developing hypothesis, etc. In this way, they are responsible for handling, observing, and systematically studying the entire marine life.
Candidates willing to be a part of this particular profession should have complete knowledge and interest in this field.
Marine Biologist Resume Example
Donald S. Spencer
1714 Angie Drive,
Westminster, CA - 92683
Contact no. : (714) 894-9967
To achieve a successful position as a Marine Biologist in an established organization, where I can apply my skills in enhancing the opportunities in the most efficient and productive way. With a goal to progress within the scientific community, and understand their useful resources.
Top-notch Marine Biologist, with ten years of experience in aquatic flora and fauna studies. Committed towards research and analysis of research work and determined to handle and study about the marine environmental issues. Honored for conducting lab experiments on the vivid aquatic life.
- Diploma in Environmental and Marine Science from University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island, RI
- Completed Post Graduation in Aquatic Research and Management from Weber State University, Utah, UT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Marine and Aquatic Biology from Howard Payne University, Texas, TX, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Vermont Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Possess outstanding skills in understanding oceanic climatic change and its associated outcomes
- Capable of dealing with the research work associated with different tectonic plates
- Excellent and exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Competent in handling various research work associated with aquatic marine life
- Expert in dealing with various issues of oceanic creatures and plant vegetation
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and proficient to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office softwares
- Skilled in handling the technical instruments required for studying marine life
- Well-trained to look after the important tests and experiments conducted in laboratory
- Qualified in dealing with technical recordings taken from the oceanic trenches
- Competent in studying the copyrights, supervising the tests, environmental studies, etc.
Current Employer: National Marine Life Institute (2007 - till date)
Designation: Marine Biologist
- Handled and looked after the study of scientific reports and presentations executed on marine life
- Supervised the work carried out in databases and skillfully managed the central operating and filing system
- Supervised the important and complex research work associated to the aquatic marine life and organisms
- Observed, studied and carried out various experiments on aquatic plants, animals and important sea life
- Assisted seniors in handling and carrying out the work on environmental effects on marine animals and plants
Previous Employer: Marine Life Research Institute (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Marine Biologist
- Analyzed marine water samples and conducted various tests or experiments on the aquatic life
- Maintained the laboratory experiments associated with the phytoplankton cultures and zooplankton colonies
- Assisted international delegates for important conferences, and presentations in association with marine aging, and growth analysis of marine life
- Observed, studied, and analyzed various aquatic plants and animals, and tagged them as per their natural characteristics
- Looked after important lab work, and assisted the seniors in supervision of the pathological analysis
Achievements and Awards:
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for conducting a complete survey for the benefit of marine life
- Winner of several awards for efficiently modeling new techniques for fishing operations
- Rewarded for collecting and studying the sea scallops and other fauna, handling the fishing operations in the oceans, etc., at workplace in Marine Life Research Institute
- Awarded with 'Best Marine Biologist' award for conducting international seminars, presentations, supervising the research work, etc., at workplace in National Marine Life Institute
Willing to relocate anywhere in Philadelphia and South Carolina
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Donald S. Spencer
You have to build an impressive resume application for the position of a marine biologist. The applicant is also provided with number of cover letters and for this position they may get their expected cover letter sample at this page.