Home » Science Resume
» Sample Forest Scientist Resume
Forest Scientist Resume
Forest Scientists' main responsibilities comprises of providing new, fresh, and appropriate information to the forest professionals and experts, supervise the surrounding areas for further analysis, plan certain policies for handling and managing the forest land, etc. In other words, they are in complete charge of maintaining the forest lands for recreational, economic, and conservation purposes.
Therefore, effectively build a perfect resume that can provide a quick start to your desired professional career.
Casey N. Graham
2978 Fairfield Road,
West Allis, WI - 53227
Contact no. : (262) 612-7123
Eagerly seeking a challenging position as a Forest Scientist, where I can skillfully and cleverly utilize my experience and academic knowledge in benefiting the organization. Willing to work in an environment where I can gain tremendous amount of experience.
Five years of experience in the field of environmental and forest research; capable of handling the sensitive and critical issues of the forest and its associated legal policies and procedures. Awarded for the forest activities, and its associated research work.
- Diploma in Forest Management from National University, California, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in Forest Research from Delaware State University, New York, NY, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Environmental Science from Florida Southern College, Florida, FL, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Georgia Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Strong and competitive communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of experience in the field of forestry
- Expert in handling the forest databases and important records
- Capable of handling various research work on different wild trees and plant vegetation
- Qualified in doing the analysis of soil samples and determining it pH levels
- Expert in planning various precautionary measures for the forest management
- Expert in handling the internal and external on line communication
- Skilled and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in working on different computer platforms like Windows XP/9, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in dealing with the technical and ranging equipment of forest
- Competent in dealing with the environmental research work, maintaining the additional record work, supervising the project materials, etc.
Current Employer: Silver Mount Park (2007 - till date)
Designation: Forest Scientist
- Performed different kinds of managerial and administrative work, associated with forest research and development
- Monitored different activities happening in the close and surrounding areas of the forest
- Supervised the forest areas, and conducted several experiments and tests on different plants and surrounding vegetation
- Assisted the forest experts in monitoring the maintenance programs of the wildlife, and surrounding forest areas
- Maintained complete records and appropriate statistics of the research conducted on floral and fauna
Previous Employer: Florence & Nightingale Forest (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Forest Scientist
Achievements and Awards:
- Supervised and maintained consistency in the work assigned to staff
- Handled the forest inventory, and looked after the important analysis collected through aerial imagery
- Assisted the forest experts in project design, documentation, and development of other forest work
- Conducted various experiments and tests on different pesticides and herbicides for controlling the disease rate
- Collected every important data and possible records for designing and preparing maps and performing the survey of the forest
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Time-honored awards for planning and handling the forest management and environmental programs
- Winner of distinguishing awards for conducting a detailed research on plant vegetation
- Awarded for handling the established forest property, maintain the treatment zones, trails, pathways, etc., at workplace in Florence & Nightingale Forest
- Awarded with ‘Best Forest Scientist Award’ for supervising the important contracts, handling forest areas, etc., at workplace in Florence & Nightingale Forest
Willing to relocate anywhere in Minneapolis and Miami
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Casey N. Graham
This application can assist you in preparing your exceptional resume, and can also guide you in shaping your bright professional career. Individuals willing to be a part of this field, should possess complete knowledge and understanding in order to excel in their future. Check out a sample of cover letter for forest scientist.