Home » Science Resume
» Sample Forest Or Park Ranger Resume
Forest or Park Ranger Resume
A forest or park ranger has to efficiently handle and maintain the natural and wildlife duties, monitor tours of visitors, look after the general law enforcement and provide emergency medical assistance to the wildlife animals. Therefore, they are mainly in charge of administering the natural resources within the assigned National Park System, supervise the campsites, and maintain the local borders of exotic animals.
In order to get the available job position, you have to construct an optimal resume that describes your professional qualities skillfully.
Yolanda J. Weingartner
717 Gregory Lane,
Louisville, KY - 40299
Contact no. : (502) 548-1572
Willing to have a challenging career in the field of wildlife, and wish to work as a Forest Ranger in a motivating environment. Aspire to utilize my skills and abilities in enhancing the horticultural methods or techniques, and gain experience in that field.
Well-trained and competent in handling the wildlife resource protection, perform general traffic control; ten years of experience in this field; skillfully maintained the administrative functions of the forest. Awarded for maintaining the forest wildlife efficiently.
- Diploma in Environmental and Recreational Science from Colorado State University, Colorado, CO
- Completed Post Graduation in Plant Science and Management from Ave Maria University, Florida, FL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Geography and International Agriculture from Loma Linda University, California, CA, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Delaware Community High School, in 1998, with Grade A in Arts
- Possess outstanding communicational skills
- Capable of handling and dealing with various kinds of law enforcement work
- Skilled and expert in supervising the wildlife and associated ecosystem of the forest
- Ten years of experience in this particular field
- Excellent know-how about cultural and wildlife knowledge
- Capable of maintaining and supervising the habitat restoration
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in maintaining computed forest or park data, or important records and associated documents
- Well-trained and experienced in handling the GIS system
- Efficient in dealing with various management professionals and forest experts
- Competent in handling the databases and important statistics, supervising the forest amenities, etc.
Current Employer: Arizona & Robbins Wildlife Forest (2007 - till date)
Designation: Forest Ranger
- Looked after important needs and requirements of wildlife animals, and maintained their security parameters
- Monitored the important and sensitive sites of the forest, and efficiently planned the turf management
- Supervised and systematically evaluated the major areas of lumber, and performed several kinds of case studies
- Monitored major water supply zones, maintained the proper drainage system, and looked after the ground water
- Guided different kinds of visitors through forest areas or sensitive zones
Previous Employer: Rainbow & Fountain National Park (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Park Ranger
Achievements and Awards:
- Supervised the various sections of agriculture and forest area and reported it to the U.S. Wildlife Department
- Handled promotional activities of the park, and conducted several environmental programs for saving it
- Monitored the regional and territorial logging and handled the restoration of new pine and oak trees
- Maintained the work facilities provided in the park and conducted detailed study on water rescues
- Efficiently patrolled the waterways, as well as responded to the immediate and emergency situations or conditions
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Awarded for handling and maintaining the natural and forest habitat efficiently
- Winner of several awards for skillfully analyzing the annual reports and maintaining the sensitive research information
- Rewarded for informing and educating the visitors about the park features, wildlife activities, etc., at workplace in Arizona & Robbins Wildlife Forest
- Awarded with 'Best Park Ranger' award, for handling the campfire programs and events, patrolling the park activities, etc., at workplace in Rainbow & Fountain National Park
Willing to relocate anywhere in San Francisco and Colorado
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Yolanda J. Weingartner
In order to be an essential part of this profession, you have to construct an outstanding and impressive application that can help you in achieving your precious dreams. Applicant may also refer this cover letter to construct their own result oriented cover letter.