Home » Science Resume
» Sample Farm Manager Resume
Farm Manager Resume
Farm managers need to possess every minute knowledge regarding farming, soil sampling, proportionate chemical applicators, etc. In here, they are mainly responsible for looking after the farms and ranches, handle the farming equipment and other technical applicators, supervise the cattle and breed them properly, train possible number of farmers, etc. So, they have to be dedicated enough to supervise and comfortably handle the farming and associated work.
Therefore, to make a lead in the applied job profession, you have to prepare an impressive application that suits their essential requirements.
Nancy D. Linn
4520 Radio Park Drive,
Chamblee, GA - 30341
Contact no. : (706) 748-0396
Extremely motivated and dedicated to work as a Farm Manager, in a well-reputed agro-based company, where my exceptional agricultural skills and abilities are challenged. Wish to gain more experience in farming and prove an asset to the organization.
Well-trained and capable of handling all types of farm equipment, machinery, and farm supplies; fifteen years of experience in farming. Awarded for training a large number of farmers and enhancing the crop production.
- Diploma in Agriculture Marketing from George Washington University, District of Columbia, DC
- Completed Post Graduation in Agricultural Research from Western Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Agricultural Science from Pacific Oaks College, California, CA, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Adams Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Considerable amount of knowledge and understanding regarding crop management
- Fifteen years of experience farming
- Capable of planning and handling direct and indirect farm operations
- Skilled and well-trained in looking after the safety measures and occupational hazards of farming
- Expert in detecting and providing effective measures to treat the animal disease
- Possess exceptional verbal and communicational skills and abilities
- Trained in handling the important and complex farming equipment
- Expert and competent in using varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of handling different kinds of computer platforms like Windows XP/98, Windows Vista, etc.
- Capable of making general repairs of the farming equipment and instruments
- Well-trained in maintaining the important records, preparing reports and associated statements, planning the general policies,etc.
Current Employer: Gordon & Sons Farm Incorporations (2007 - till date)
Designation: Farm Manager
- Handled the complex agricultural production and animal breeding programs and conferences efficiently
- Supervised and looked after the marketing of livestock and its associated pricing and transportation
- Maintained health and comfort of livestock, and efficiently handled their feeding stocks and rations
- Maintained monthly and annual reports and files, and looked after preparation of the corporate budget
- Monitored handling of stored grains, food crops, etc. and transported them to storage centers
Previous Employer: Sandy's Best Farm Incorporation (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Farm Manager
- Analyzed market situations and efficiently determined values of the food grains and essential food crops
- Prepared detailed records of the crop produced, stored, and proper arrangements for sale of the crops
- Looked after the essential changes in drying, grading, storage and shipment of crops and food grains
- Monitored the seasonal stocks and supervised the major or key classes of stocks in the inventory
- Handled the maintenance of yields, operating machinery, livestock, crops and efficiently maintained quality of the crops
Achievements and Awards:
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for handling the farm policies, and maintaining the agricultural development programs
- Awarded for professionally developing the agricultural society and looking after the work of the associated management
- Winner of several awards for administering chemicals and fertilizers department, developing different agro programs
- Winning Team member of the regional level football team, Connecticut
- Awarded ‘Best Manager Award’ for maintaining the growth of farm products and upgrading livestock breeding techniques at workplace in Sandy's Best Farm Incorporation
Willing to relocate anywhere in Ohio and San Jose
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Nancy D. Linn