Home » Science Resume
» Sample Chemistry Research Assistant Resume
Chemistry Research Assistant Resume
Chemistry research assistants are solely responsible for handling essential and necessary research and associated laboratory work, supervise the quality of production, analyze organic and inorganic chemicals, assist the seniors in testing of chemicals, look after the working of laboratory, etc. Therefore, this is a particular category where they are in charge of conducting research in a physical laboratory, and prepare reports regarding different testing and analysis.
Garry N. Williams
713 Wildwood Street,
Youngstown, OH - 44505
Contact no. : (330) 759-5876
Willing to acquire a position as a Chemistry Research Assistant, in a prestigious company, where my exceptional skills and abilities would be challenged, as well as prove beneficial to the organization. I wish to work efficiently, and with complete diligence in order to gain more experience in this profession.
Outstanding and exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding chemical analysis; expert in gathering relevant and appropriate information regarding research work. Rewarded for efficiently analyzing, compiling and interpreting the information.
- Diploma in Laboratory Setup and Support Engineer from Arizona State University University, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Research & Laboratory Management from California Institute of Integral Studies, California, CA, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Chemistry & Molecular Science from Arkansas State University, Arkansas, AR, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from California Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Expert in chemistry and its associated fields
- Capable of handling multiple research work and complex experiments
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills
- Nine years of experience in chemistry and associated research field
- Proficient in handling and conducting multiple analytical test and associated physical experiments
- Skilled in maintaining the safety measures, and expert in solving the complex chemical problems
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the pharmaceuticals compounds using high-tech technical modes
- Expert in handling varied kinds of Microsoft packages that includes MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Well-acquainted and expert to work on different computer platforms like Windows XP/9, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Expert and extensive experience in handling the technical training modules, compound screening, etc.
- Familiar in handling the organic, inorganic and polymer structures and its characterization, etc.
Current Employer: Alabama State University (2007 - till date)
Designation: Chemistry Research Assistant
- Handled various classes and extracurricular activities associated to chemistry and reactive bimolecular substances
- Conducted several research works in chemistry, plasmid constructions, alkaloids formation, etc.
- Supervised the students during experimental, analysis and laboratory work
- Planned and conducted various conferences and presentations regarding latest compounds and associated research work
- Maintained complete and up-to-date records about the lab test performed on various molecules provided
Previous Employer: International Chemical Research Center (2006-2007)
Designation: Junior Chemistry Research Assistant
- Assisted the research team and experts in carrying out important and necessary research and computational work
- Analyzed the essential correlation between the functional chemical properties and physical chemical properties
- Handled the training programs and conducted technical modules for newly appointed research and laboratory members
- Maintained every important and necessary data and records related to the research made on different chemical compounds
- Systematically supervised the research work carried out by other staff members and experts
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for efficiently handling and maintaining the research work in the laboratory
- Persistent member and winner of awards for supervising the inventory materials and maintaining the important supplies
- Rewarded for improving the safety norms for the staff employees at workplace in International Chemical Research Center
- Winning team member of the regional level football team, Arizona
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for handling the multiple research work in microbiology, maintaining the instruments, and other apparatus, etc., at workplace in Alabama State University
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Northern California and New Jersey
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Garry N. Williams