Home » Science Resume
» Sample Chemist (Instrumentation And Computer Science) Resume
Chemist (Instrumentation and Computer Science) Resume
Chemists (Instrumentation and Computer Science) possess complete knowledge about chemicals and its associated work in instrumentation and computer science. Basically, they are responsible for handling the research and development structures, supervise the analysis of the geothermal and non-geothermal liquids, carry out various kinds of spectroscopic research, etc. They are in charge of the complete supervision of the research and practical work carried out in the laboratories.
Lynnette M. Bundy
2643 Center Street,
Coos Bay, OR - 97420
Contact no.: (541) 982-0441
Aspire to be a part of the well-renowned organization, as a Chemist for Instrumentation and Computer Science. Willing to utilize my skills and abilities in the advancement of the laboratory settings and additional chemical work.
Five years of experience in research and development and a Chemist for Instrumentation and Computer Science. Skillfully handled the sophisticated instruments and computers for research, analysis and simulation. Awarded for handling the research work in the behavior of atoms and molecules.
- Certified in Pharmaceutical Industry from Faulkner University, Alabama, AL
- Completed Post Graduation in Instrumentation Science from Stamford University, Alabama, AL in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Computer Science from Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from California Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Competent and skilled in handling the necessary work procedures of chemistry and instrumentation
- Possess exceptional and perfect communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Expert in handling the complex mathematical and scientific problems on computer
- Five years of work experience in this particular field
- Expert in designing and handling various and complex presentations and research reports
- Strong and qualified laboratory skills and capabilities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified and capable of handling different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in dealing with different kinds of complex and analytical problems on computers
- Proficient in handling sensitive and complex instrumentation applications and technologies for research procedures
- Competent and skilled to work on different computer platforms, that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98 /XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Expert in various foreign languages like Polish, Russian, and French
- Efficient in handling the research staff and its management, maintaining the chemical research laboratory, supervising important presentations, etc.
Current Employer: Carlson Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Chemist (Instrumentation and Computer Science)
(2007 - till date)
- Handled the essential qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical products and its associated byproducts
- Analyzed and researched about the chemical composition, nature and reactive tendencies of atoms and molecules
- Maintained analytical research and its related results, and effectively used it in quality control methods
- Supervised the processing carried out in the instrumentation department, and used computer skills in analyzing outputs
- Managed the research reports, and delivered for further processing
Previous Employer: Amphora Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Chemist (Instrumentation and Computer Science)
- Analysis of geothermal and non-geothermal solids, fluids and gaseous using the instrumentation procedures
- Assisted the senior chemists and experts in handling the computer data entry, and its associated analytical performances
- Trained the new technicians for handling the project, practical and research work regarding chemical calculations
- Prepared and handled various conferences and essential presentations for special and sensitive projects
- Supervised the quality control department and maintained the instrumentation section for technical excellence
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for handling and maintaining instrument automation, and associated custom programs
- Won various awards for maintaining drug quality and improved commercial performance
- Time-honored awards for handling the research work in molecular weight and branching data
- Awarded for doing complete research in organic and inorganic chemistry at workplace, in Amphora Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for solving complex problems independently, introducing new safety protocols, etc., at workplace in Carlson Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Alabama and Ohio
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Lynnette M. Bundy
In order to be selected for the applied job position, you have to construct an efficient and impressive resume application. Here is one of the best resume cover letters for the same position that may help applicant.