Home » Science Resume
» Sample Chemist (Analytical) Resume
Chemist (Analytical) Resume
An analytical chemist makes use of different methods or techniques in order to conduct a test on specific chemical material or substance. Basically, they are responsible for handling, and efficiently carrying out the analysis on various kinds of specified samples, maintain the high-tech research work, find solutions for varied range of chemical products, research about the analytical techniques, etc. In this way, they are completely in charge of handling and maintaining the drug development work, and make a detailed study about the chemical formulations and stability of the drug products.
Therefore, you have to prepare an error-free and perfect resume application that can easily get the attention of your potential job recruiter.
Michael M. Garrison
3197 Metz Lane,
Philadelphia, NJ - 19103
Contact no.: (856) 982-9484
Willing to acquire a challenging and responsible position as an Analytical Chemist, in a well-renowned organization, where my skills and abilities would be utilized to a greater extent. Wish to gain more experience that would prove beneficial to the organization.
Well-trained, and expert in the field of bio-analytical and laboratory research; ten years of experience in handling varied kinds of chemical and associated research work. Awarded for organizing numerous conferences and presentations for micro analysis and research work.
- Certified in Forensic Analysis from the University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Completed Post Graduation in Drug Formulation and Development from University of North Texas, Texas, TX in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Physical Chemistry from University of South Florida, Orlando, FL in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Pennsylvania Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Competent and capable of handling sensitive and research oriented work
- Possess exceptional and excellent communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Expert in handling the interdepartmental coordinated work, and associated responsibilities
- Ten years of experience in the field of chemical research work
- Expert in dealing with analysis of the bimolecular and chemical work
- Capable of handling and maintaining the products, and associated research work
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced and capable of handling different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in dealing with the on line technical and analytical work
- Competent in solving data processing problems, and efficient in maintaining technical work
- Expert and skilled to work on different computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Proficient in different foreign languages such as Polish, Russian, and French
- Efficient in handling the tool calibration logs, monitoring the reactive products, analysis of the raw materials and finished products, etc.
Current Employer: Duane Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Chemist (Analytical)
(2007 - till date)
- Analyzed various samples and chemical compounds for generating or creating new medical products
- Assisted senior analysts and experts in calibrating and maintaining different analytical instruments
- Handled various other technical and administrative duties, as well as maintained the instrumentation work procedures
- Analyzed research and development work, as well as looked after the finished product samples
- Enhanced and improved analytical procedures and validated different test methods for chemical testing of compounds
Previous Employer: Vying Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Chemist (Analytical)
- Interpreted various data and adhered to specified guidelines on documentation and research work
- Analyzed different chemical samples and its associated compounds for testing and research procedures
- Assisted other staff members in carrying out the analysis of drug products and complex chemical compounds
- Efficiently utilized a wide range of analytical techniques and methods for instrumentation, and other testing work
- Supervised every aspect of complex work, and looked after the safety measures of staff members
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for documenting analytical methods and chemical testing procedures
- Rewarded for assisting in the procedures of forensic microscopy and forensic investigation
- Time-honored awards for drug formulation and drug development
- Awarded for efficiently handling and maintaining the research work in chemical laboratory at workplace in Vying Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for chemical product development, maintaining the drug quality control, etc., at workplace in Vying Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and Texas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Michael M. Garrison
Candidates willing to be a part of this field, have to create an impressive application for succeeding in their career and profession. Once you complete your resume, you need a good cover letter so that you get attracted by the employer. Go through these cover letters if you are looking for samples to refer.