Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Wholesale Buyer Resume
Wholesale Buyer Resume
Wholesale buyer resume must be skillfully designed and must systematically describe about its exceptional business techniques and associated marketing skills in order to attract the employer towards its application. Basically, your prospective employer spends less than a minute on any resume, and therefore, it must be effective and potential enough to get a good hold on the recruiters mind. Lay maximum emphasis on your educational background, total work experience, and certain achievements. These factors can surely assist you in getting selected for a job interview.
Here, the term itself describes that it is a particular business or trade, which is carried out on a large scale between the manufacturer and the wholesaler. In here, there is complete trade or sale of the new or used goods or products to the retailers, professional users, commercial users, and to the industrialists. They are solely responsible for selling of farm products, purchasing the commodities or merchandise on wholesale or retail level, determining the value of the produce, etc. In this way, they are in charge of meeting new product dealers or retailers, and introduce fresh products to them for selling and purchasing.
In order to serve your purpose, you are offered with a perfect sample resume for the position of wholesale buyer.
A perfect resume sample for wholesale buyer is provided for your assistance. You can easily prepare an impressive application with the help of the sample provided. In addition, focus on your exceptional skills and abilities in order to be selected for an interview for the applied job position.
Wholesale Buyer Resume Sample
Bob F. Truex
2752 Meadow View Drive,
Hartford, CT - 06103
Contact no. : (860) 560-8814
Looking for a position as a wholesale buyer, in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully perform my duties with complete devotion and diligence. Wish to acquire complete experience in the retail field, which could help in enhancing the performance of my duties.
Experienced and competent in dealing with different manufacturers and retailers for product selling and purchasing. Twelve years of experience in the field of wholesale business, and maintaining vendor relationship. Awarded for efficient product tracking, inventory management, etc.
- Certified in Merchandising and Verbal Communications from University of New Jersey, NJ
- Completed Post Graduation in Business Management from Mississippi State University, Mississippi, MI, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Economics, and Marketing from Colorado State College, Colorado, CO, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Auckland Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Exceptional negotiating and organizational skills and abilities
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of efficiently meeting the specified deadlines
- Skilled and efficient to manage different kinds of multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Experienced in maintaining the annual and monthly sales records
- Competent in handling the retail buying procedures
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent in designing various catalogs and brochures for product selling and purchasing in the wholesale market
- Skilled and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in handling various online clients or delegates for buying wholesale products
- Efficient in handling certain mathematical and analytical problems on computers
- Competent in negotiating with various clients, maintaining the monthly and annual records, improving the buying techniques, etc.
Current Employer: Kort Merchandising Ltd.
Designation: Wholesale Buyer
(2007 - till date)
- Supervised the selling of various products and merchandise in the domestic and international markets
- Negotiated prices, and handled discount terms and conditions for merchandise transportation
- Examined the quality and looked after the products or merchandise, favorable price, or cost estimates
- Handled the international collection of merchandise, and efficiently prepared different catalogs for selling
- Supported the retailers and buyers departments for maintaining proper stock sales and profit plans
Previous Employer: Bay Line Technical Stores
Designation: Assistant Wholesale Buyer
- Assisted the senior retailers and buyers in evaluating the product samples and effectively negotiating the proper cost estimates
- Effectively monitored and reviewed different technical products with the existing marketing trends
- Assisted the various other departments in enhancing the performance of the product supplies and selling
- Looked after the sales and purchase of the wholesale products or technical equipment
- Handled the negotiations with possible resources, and renewed the polices from time to time
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for exceeding the sales records from 15 percent to 25 percent
- Winner of several awards for providing proper and timely customer service to the clients
- Awarded for handling number of international clients and increasing the turnover by 40 percent etc., at workplace, in Bay Line Technical Stores
- Winning Team member of the Regional level handball team, Florida
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Colorado and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Bob F. Truex