Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Vice President Of Sales (Furniture) Resume
Vice-President of Sales (Furniture) Resume
Vice President of Sales (Furniture) resume should be well-written and appropriate, in order to create an interest in the minds of your prospective job employer. You have to create a best resume sample that specifically focus on your educational performances, and important organizational skills and abilities. This particular position is extremely authoritative, and therefore, relevant and perfect information is to be provided to the recruiter, in order to be selected for the applied job position.
The major job responsibilities of a Vice President is to skillfully administer the annual and monthly sales of the organization, supervise the on-going work in the production house, maintain and exceed the specified targets, handle the sales production of the corporation, etc. In this way, they are totally responsible for looking after the quality work, business operations, supervising the sales closing, and negotiating the sales and marketing procedures.
Individuals have to prepare an impressive resume application in order to have a good hold on the applied job position. For your assistance, you are provided with a perfect sample resume for Vice President of Sales.
Sample Vice President of Furniture Sales Resume
Edward L. Aldridge
4014 Freed Drive,
Stockton, CA - 95219
Contact no. : (209) 777-6739
Looking for a better opportunity in order to explore my skills and potentials as Vice President of Furniture Sales. Willing to gain maximum experience, which would benefit the company and assist to achieve greater heights.
Competent and creative enough to handle the administrative and managerial work of the organization. Capable of meeting the specified deadlines, and efficient in dealing with multiple tasks and responsibilities. Awarded for increasing the sales and purchase records.
- Diploma in Sales Administration from California Business College, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in Business Management from University of Phoenix, AZ, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Sales and Marketing, from Missouri State University, Columbia, MI in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Michigan Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Skilled in handling the increased and enhanced revenue system, and deal with various clients
- Capable of improving the business and efficiently maintaining the financial forecasting
- Competent and responsible of handling the product demonstrations and its associated solutions
- Skillfully negotiating and closing the final deals with effective presentations
- Possess effective and impressive communicational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and dedicated enough to handle the managerial and administrative work
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Efficient and responsible in dealing with different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in handling the e-business marketing, and handle the online terms and condition
- Competent in maintaining the quarterly and annual sales of the organization
- Expert and skilled to work on varied kinds of systems or computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Expert in maintaining the specified objectives and goals of the organization, revising the administrative plans and procedures, etc.
Current Employer: Mahogany Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Vice President of Sales (Furniture)
(2007 - till date)
- Implemented various kinds of designs for varied kinds of furniture as per their cost and budgeting processes
- Assisted the managers and executive personnel in maintaining and improving the sales and purchases of the furniture
- Planned and designed the training modules and methods for training the new employees of the organization
- Efficiently maintained a healthy business relationship with more than 100 furniture manufactures, and associated units
- Supervised the total work, and efficiently handled and maintained the quality work in the manufacturing units
Previous Employer: Penny & Sons Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Vice president of Sales (Furniture)
- Maintained and cultivated profitable relationship with various domestic and international clients
- Planned, designed, and executed various marketing and promotional activities for the furniture sales
- Assisted the senior members in planning efficient and successful marketing and sales campaign
- Negotiated important deals and contracts with the small furniture manufacturing companies and associations
- Supervised the market and skillfully researched about the market competition for proper estimate of furniture prices
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for handling the system processing, and selling the furniture from the inventory
- Time-honored awards for enhancing and maintaining the annual sales and revenue to $35 million
- Rewarded for motivating, and building an efficient sales and furniture marketing team or staff at workplace, in Penny & Sons Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for marketing the important products, improving the sales and purchase, handling the market competition, etc., at workplace in Penny & Sons Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in tennis championship at school, inter college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Craft Society' for teaching art and craft to students, providing design ideas to the students, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Michigan
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edward L. Aldridge
For your complete assistance, you are provided with a free sample resume for Vice President of furniture sales. With its help, you can create your resume that can assist you in getting selected for an interview for the applied job position. In this way, you can easily achieve your dream goals and objectives.
Along with this resume, also refer vice president of sales (pharmaceuticals) resume samples.