Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Tele Interviewer Resume
Tele-interviewer resume should be well-written and appropriate, which can skillfully highlight your exceptional skills and abilities in the field of telephone interview. Candidates willing to be a part of this field should have maximum proficiency in verbal communication, and have good hold on conversation management. In addition, they should emphasize on their technical abilities, as the tele-interviewer is often subjected and exposed to a high level of new challenges. Therefore, you have to construct a strong and confident resume application, that can help you in getting a good lead in your professional career.
However, they are mainly responsible for interviewing a client, focus on basic investigation to public calls, raising questions that are offered by their seniors, responding to the computer mails and offer them appropriate replies, persuade the clients for an interview, coax the customers to complete the total survey, etc. In this way, they are solely in charge of interviewing the person and handling the other assigned responsibilities, like completing the forms, important applications and necessary questionnaires.
In addition, you have to be responsible enough to create an impressive resume application that compels your employer to select you for an interview. You are provided with a perfect sample resume for tele-interviewer below.
Tele-Interviewer Resume Sample
Rick P. Difiore
865 Tuna Street,
Bloomfield Township, MI - 48302
Contact no. : (810) 986-6238
Interested in being a part of a well-renowned organization, where my communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities are challenged to a greater extent. Willing to gain more experience in the telephonic field, which would prove beneficial to the organization.
Expert in the field of verbal communication or telephonic management. Well-established and proficient knowledge regarding corporate interviews, and ten years of experience in the respective profession of telecommunications. Awarded for utilizing the resources and benefiting the organization.
- Diploma in Communicational Management from University of Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Telecommunications Consultancy from Michigan University, Michigan, MI, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Economics and English from Michigan State College, Michigan, MI, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from San Francisco Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Exceptional and outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities to deal with various clients
- Ten years of experience in the field of telecommunication or verbal communication
- Capable of handling different kinds of management and personnel calls
- Efficient in dealing with domestic and international clients and customers for handling the assigned matters
- Efficient in handling the new and advanced technical theories, and additional responsibilities
- Proficient in handling different kinds of interviewees, and coax them to fill the applications provided
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and proficient to work on different computer platforms that includes Windows 9/XP/Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, etc.
- Capable of handling different kinds or types of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Beginners knowledge about various programming language like Java, C++, C, etc.
- Competent in dealing with different kinds of computer, or technical problems
- Skilled and capable of handling the organizational tasks, interviewing different candidates, documenting the addresses, etc.
Current Employer: David & Sons Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
(2007 - till date)
- Maintained a proper and appropriate log and report about the conducted interviews of different clients for different positions
- Planned and designed various methods to efficiently conduct telephonic interviews along with various questionnaires
- Assisted the senior personnel in basic supervisions and survey of customer or clients requirements
- Documented various questionnaires for setting telephonic interviews and efficiently carried it out
- Revised the entry data, and executed important telephonic interviews of different international clients
Previous Employer: Micron & Fabers Communication Incorporation
Designation: Assistant Tele-Interviewer
- Collected necessary and important data and handled the major responsibilities of the telephonic interview
- Assisted the senior managers and important personnel officers in efficiently carrying out telephonic interviews
- Efficiently and comfortably coax the interviewees to fill the specified applications, forms, and other important papers
- Designed and executed the telemarketing techniques in order to influence the clients or customers towards the available positions
- Efficiently managed and handled the name, address, and contact details of the clients that are to be contacted for interview
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for researching about the better prospects available in the market, and conducting appropriate surveys
- Consistent member, and awarded for customer satisfaction and regularly clarifying their doubts
- Rewarded for achieving and efficiently exceeding the telephonic interview targets, improved the customer service, etc., at workplace in Micron & Fabers Communication Incorporation
- Winning Team member of the Regional level volleyball team, San Francisco
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for conducting different workshops for the new employees, exceeding the individual targets, etc., at workplace in Micron & Fabers Communication Incorporation
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in volleyball tournaments at school, inter college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Orphan Society' for helping the kids, looking after their needs and requirements, etc.
- Member of the 'Women Society', and handle the issues of women in leisure time
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct, and true as per my knowledge.
Rick P. Difiore
Here, you are provided with a perfect sample resume for the position of tele-interviewer. With this assistance, you can can construct an impressive resume application that would compel your employer to select you for an interview. In addition, you also have to focus on your extra work potentials, outstanding achievements, and overall work experience. These important factors can assist you in grabbing the first attention of your employer. This resume also offers you certain job responsibilities, which would be helpful for the forthcoming employees. It would assist them to understand their work responsibilities, and excel in achieving their future goals and objectives.