Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Sales Representative (Pharmaceuticals) Resume
Sales Representative (Pharmaceuticals) Resume
Sales representative (pharmaceuticals) resume is completely a professional application, and therefore, it should have all possible specifications that matches the applied job requirements. However, a resume is an essential document, which should grab the attention of your employer in no mean of a time, through your exceptional sales and marketing techniques. It takes only few seconds or minutes to go through your resume, and so you have to construct it creatively and perfectly, so that it grabs the first sight of your prospective job employer. Focus on your educational credentials and extra accomplishments that can help you in getting selected for an interview.
Basically, a Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative is a person, who is responsible of selling the pharmaceutical products to the organization, and utilizing the sales and marketing techniques. In addition, they are also in charge of providing proper, clear, and immediate information to the clients, as per their needs and requirements; handle the appointments with the doctors and important medical professionals, offer product overviews, maintain the sales of the organization, satisfy the raised queries and comments of the clients they have, about their orders, etc. In this way, they have to handle the sales of the complete pharmacy centers and medical merchants.
Therefore, to have a better control over the applied job position, you have to create an impressive resume that can provide you bright job opportunities. Therefore, you are provided with a free sample resume for the position of Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative.
Sample Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Resume
Jeannette R. Ball
2442 Beech Street,
San Ramon, CA - 94583
Contact no.: (925) 842-7148
Aspire to acquire a position as Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative, in a well-reputed organization, where my educational and professional skills and abilities would be challenged, and prove an asset to the organization. Willing to work dedicatedly, and develop quality products to benefit the organization.
Well-experienced and competent to handle the business management of the pharmaceuticals department. Ten years of experience in the field of sales, and capable of improving the business relationship, as well as creating partnership with other clients. Awarded for building fast and better professional networking for improving the sales.
- Certified in Pharmaceuticals Sales and Management from Alexandria Business College, TX
- Completed Post Graduation in Health-care Administration from University of Miami, FL in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Management from Memphis State University, TN in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Stillwater Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal abilities, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge regarding medical terms and important terminology
- Skilled in providing efficient services associated to the pharmaceuticals sales
- Efficient to handle the work of accounts and administration
- Capable of dealing with various domestic and international delegates for sales and associated work
- Possess ten years of experience in the field of pharmaceutical sales
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Skilled in dealing with various kinds of medical, physiology, and anatomical terms
- Proficient in handling and maintaining the formulator systems, and its associated procedures
- Skilled and competent to work on varied kinds of systems or computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like Chinese, French, and Polish
- Well-trained in dealing with medical terminology, marketing skills, networking of business and sales, customer building, etc.
Current Employer: Kasper & Sons Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Sales Representative (Pharmaceuticals)
(2007 - till date)
- Responsible of handling the sales activities of their individual territories and supervising the sales calls
- Assisting the senior personnel in enhancing the advertising and marketing of the wholesale products
- Communicating with various domestic and international clients to fix important appointments and business meetings
- Planning and designing various training modules and methods for training the new employees about sales procedures
- Maintaining proper and monthly detailed records about the expenses generated and sales incurred in the promotional activities
Previous Employer: Samaor Medical Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Sales Representative (Pharmaceuticals)
- Supervising the special medical products for demonstration and conferences and guided the doctors and medical experts
- Developed and maintained good and healthy business relationship with various international delegates
- Documented various monthly and annual records for the specified and assigned regions and territories
- Assisted the senior sales representatives in important meetings and conferences in order to collect feedbacks for various products
- Organized and managed various presentations and training procedures in order to improve and increase the sales strategies
Achievements and Awards:
- Persistent member and winner of awards for increasing and enhancing the number of sales from $10 million to $30 million
- Winning Team member of the Regional level tennis Championship, California
- Time-honored awards for continuously exceeding the sales and purchase quotas to 25-50 percent every year
- Awarded for building good and healthy relationship with international clients or customers at workplace in Samaor Medical Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Sales Representative Award' for enhancing the sales profits, managing the labor expenditures, handling the major market policies, facing the medical experts, etc. at workplace in Samaor Medical Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in tennis championship at school, inter college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Medical Society' for handling major contracts, looking after the health of orphans, gathering resources for improving the medical facilities, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and New Jersery
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Jeannette R. Ball
Here, you are provided with certain sample for creating your own exceptional resume application. Therefore, you can take tips and construct your application in order to create an impression on your prospective job employer. In addition, you have to focus on your skills and abilities, so that it attracts the attention of your reader. Your resume should emphasize on your quality work and overall experience, so that your employer is compelled to hire you for the applied job position. Hope that this application would guide you in creating your letter, and achieving your dream goals and objectives.