Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Sales Assistant (General) Resume
Sales Assistant (General) Resume
Sales assistant (general) resume must be efficiently written in order to catch hold of the first sight of your prospective job employer. A general role of Sales Assistant is possibly available in every business field, and therefore, you should possess exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding your profession. While drafting an exceptional and effective resume application, you have to necessarily focus on your key goals and objectives, which are always required by your potential employer. Your basic objective statement must clearly speak about your possible work potentials, and about your career aspirations towards this particular field. Such specific qualities would attract the attention of your employer, and help you in offering the job that you were searching, in terms of a career.
Basically, the sole work of a general sales assistant is to efficiently handle different kinds of clerical, administrative, and managerial work of the sales staff department. In addition, they are particularly, responsible for effectively carrying out the smooth flow in various work procedures, do a complete follow up for existing and prospective domestic and international clients, handle sales work of the common business, supervise the retail local supermarket, etc. In this way, they are in complete charge of performing various tasks, regardless of where and what it is, with complete dedication and sincerity.
Therefore, to excel in your desired career or profession, you have to create an impressive resume application, which would be easily noticed by your potential job employer. For such assistance, you are offered with a free sample resume for the position of General Sales Assistant.
General Sales Assistant Resume Sample
Maria S. Macias
1332 Duncan Street,
New York, NY - 10016
Contact no. : (917) 625-1289
Aspire to have a challenging position as a General Sales Assistant, where I can efficiently utilize my managerial and quality skills and abilities, in developing the sales and purchase of the organization. Wish to gain complete knowledge and experience that would be beneficial to the success of the organization.
Well-trained and experienced candidate in the field of sales and purchase, where I have efficiently attained complex goals and objectives. Efficiently handled and executed the advertising department for increasing the sales of the company. Awarded for complete and potential research of the market, and good leadership skills.
- Certification in Organizational Management from Philadelphia Business College, California, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in advertising and Media Endorsement from Colorado State University, Colorado, CO in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Communications and Business Marketing from Maryland State University, Maryland, MA in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Dallas Community Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess outstanding communicational and interactive abilities, both oral and written
- Capable of efficiently handling and maintaining the stocks, inventory check, replenishing the sales section, etc.
- Efficiently handled and offered useful advice to different kinds of international buyers and purchasers
- Skillfully assisted the clients in efficiently selecting a proper product or merchandise, as per the specific sales procedures
- Handled the additional and responsible duties in absence of other candidates
- Efficiently monitored and supervised the work of the employees and updated it regularly for better efficiency
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Efficient in handling varied kinds of technical software like Lotus 1,2,3, and symphony packages
- Efficient and capable of handling varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of handling most sensitive financial records and spreadsheets of the retail sales
- Efficient in working on different platforms that includes UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows and associated Windows software, etc.
- Proficient in different kinds of foreign languages like Russian, Korean, and French
- Experienced in dealing with varied kinds of clients, skilled in maintaining the inventory records, cataloging the products as per their prices, etc.
Current Employer: Florence & Martin Incorporation
Designation: Sales Assistant (General)
(2007 - till date)
- Efficiently interacted and skillfully communicated with varied kinds of clients or customers to easily crack certain deals
- Assisted the domestic and international clients for easily locating their products or merchandise
- Performed various duties of international shipping of sales support literature and handled the orders of the international shipments
- Supervised telephonic calls, conveyed messages, and monitored the important retail sales emails
- Looked after the proper data entry, and efficiently directed the staff members to carry out the specified work procedures
Previous Employer: Dominic & Fabers Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Sales Assistant (General)
- Looked after the important sales procedures, and informed the lead team members to execute their statistics
- Handled and checked the timely shipment of the ordered products or merchandise, and systematically maintained a follow up
- Processed various sales data, sales progress, and maintained updated reports and records for necessary requirements
- Handled various calls of the major clients that included both, domestic and international buyers and suppliers
- Explained and provided several demonstrations about the products or merchandise to the major business clients
Achievements and Awards:
- Persistent member and winner of awards for updating all the existing and major promotions present in the store
- Winning Team member of the Regional level football team, Dallas
- Time-honored awards for processing the cash flow and maintaining proper transactions for certain ordered products or merchandise
- Rewarded for increasing the sales and purchase from $40 million to $60 million at workplace in Dominic & Fabers Associates Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Sales Assistant Award' for maintaining the shipment properly, increasing the sales records, assisting the customers properly, etc. at workplace in Dominic & Fabers Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Houston and Dallas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Maria S. Macias
For your complete understanding, you are provided with an appropriate sample for the position of General Sales Assistant. This resume sample will surely direct you in preparing an impressive resume application. In order to to have an upper hand on this post, you have to create an impressive resume, that compels the employer to select you for an interview. In addition, you should possess competent and better knowledge regarding the applied job position, in order to excel in your career or profession.