Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Real Estate Broker Resume
Real Estate Broker Resume
Real estate broker resume must be powerful and effective, as it is one of the most important sections of customer service. Your exceptional resume application should highlight the different categories and skills of the real estate you possess. The basic categorized skills and abilities are the property sales, negotiation for the general and commercial property, contract administration, and customer service. In this way, you have to demonstrate your capability in different fields in order to be selected by your prospective job employer. In addition, even emphasize on your exceptional achievements and outstanding verbal communication. These are the basic factors for getting a good hand in this particular field.
A real estate broker is mainly responsible for handling the issues of the property, its associated sales and purchase, assisting the customers to deal with the general and commercial properties, etc. In other words, they are one of the mediums who acts as an effective link between the property owner and the customer, or the property buyer. In addition, they are also in charge of interviewing the prospects of the clients or buyers, accompanying the customers to the property site, discussing the conditions of the property sale, and drawing up the real estate contracts.
In this way, you have to describe your impressive and exceptional achievements in order to get selected for an interview. For your complete assistance and understanding about this profession, you are provided with a free sample resume for real estate broker.
Roy B. Smith
2214 Parkway Drive,
Patagonia, AZ - 85624
Contact no.: (520) 455-6000
Looking for a position as real estate broker, where I can handle the challenging duties of selling the real estate properties renting commercial properties, and arranging the loans for the property agreements. Seeking experience in home buying and selling of properties.
Well-experienced and excellent in handling the deals of the commercial and residential properties, considering the appropriate requirements of the clients, etc. Competent in having timely interaction for negotiation, with different kinds of buyers and sellers.
- Diploma in Real Estate from Wooster University, OH
- Completed Post Graduation in Property Sales Marketing & Management from Miami University, FL in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Operational Management from St. Patrick Business & Careers Institute, WY in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Karbon High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess exceptional communicational, interactive, and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Competent in handling prospective domestic and international clients for enhancing the property deals
- Expert and efficient in achieving the high end annual sales with associated business terms and conditions
- Possess exceptional knowledge regarding the market value of the property, telemarketing of the sites, etc.
- Efficient and active negotiator between the property buyers and property sellers
- Capable of handling and maintaining the operations and important functions of the real estate offices
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent in handling various processes like tele-calling, telemarketing, on-line marketing , etc.
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of efficiently working on different platforms like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, MS DOS, etc.
- Efficient in different kinds of foreign languages like Russian, French, and German
- Competent in prospecting the site of the property, handling the customer service, updating the marketing materials, etc.
Current Employer: Vermont Real Estate Agency (2007 - till date)
Designation: Real Estate Broker
- Handled the local residential properties and demonstrate the available and special features of the homes
- Handled the various prospects in order to efficiently handle the dealings of the residential and commercial properties
- Prepared appropriate and correct documents and contracts for initial home buyers on usual escrow procedures
- Obtained the complete agreement papers from the property seller or owner for selling of the real estate properties
- Assisted the estate personnel in listing the properties for sale, locations and its associated descriptions, financial options, etc.
Previous Employer: Brandon & Seymour Real Estate Associates (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Real Estate Broker
- Responsibly handled and looked after the selling of the commercial and residential properties to the potential buyers
- Assisted the home inspectors and appraisers in determining their actions prior to the property closing
- Handled the communication of buyers and sellers for mortgage, buying or selling of the real estate properties
- Responsibly negotiated with the inspectors and the property owners on the behalf of the property buyer or clients
- Efficiently handled and looked after the contract terms and conditions, prior to the closing of the property deal
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for efficiently handling the financial functions of the government dealings
- Consistent member and winner of awards for arranging appropriate insurance claims and loans for property deals
- Rewarded for earing high commissions, proper settlement of the property, etc. at workplace in Brandon & Seymour Real Estate Associates
- Winning team captain of the National level handball team, Florida
- Awarded with 'Best Broker Award' for arranging property for the clients, efficiently closing the deals, etc., at workplace in Brandon & Seymour Real Estate Associates
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in handball tournaments at school, inter college, national levels
- Active member of 'Real Estate Society' for locating high dealing properties, handling the financial functions of the property, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Rhodes Island and Colorado
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Roy B. Smith
The provided real estate broker resume can assist you in guiding and preparing your own resume application for this professional field. Your resume application should lay importance on the basic factors like communicational techniques, coordinating abilities, etc. These factors would surely impress your prospective job recruiter, and would compel them to hire you for the applied job position. In addition, you should have the capability of dealing with various clients, and possess the potential of developing a good rapport with them. In this way, you can excel in your desired professional career.