Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Purchasing Agent Resume
Purchasing Agent Resume
Purchasing agent resume has to be effective and efficient enough to emphasize on your overall professional accomplishments. Your resume should also mention your overall educational qualification, total work experience, major of your achievements. These important factors can prove to be an additional advantage, and increase the possible chances of being selected for an interview for the applied job position. In addition, you have to construct a perfect resume application that can easily assist you in pursuing your dream job.
Purchasing agents or officers are people who buy products like general and specialized equipment, varied kinds of materials and business services that can be easily utilized for processing by their establishment. In other words, they do all kinds of purchasing different products in order to earn a healthy living, and further processing it for a resale. In addition, they are also responsible for collecting appropriate information or news about the purchased products and its associated services, proper prices in order to quote for resale the products, etc.
Therefore, individuals willing to be a part of this profession should have complete acquaintance and knowledge about this particular profession. In order to know about the possible job duties and functionality, you are presented with a free sample resume for purchasing agent.
Sample Purchasing Agent Resume
Willie M. Anderson
The provided free resume sample for a purchasing agent can surely assist you in preparing your own resume application. In order to grab the attention of your prospective employer, you have to create an impressive and outstanding application. This resume application must lay emphasis on your overall educational and work credentials, which would compel the employers to select you for the applied job position. Individuals willing to be a part of the professional field should have complete knowledge and understanding regarding the job responsibilities. A perfect resume sample would assist you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.
192 Stockert Hollow Road,
Redmond, WA - 98052
Contact no. : (425) 931-8596
Looking for a position as a purchasing agent in a well renowned company, where my skills and abilities would be challenged. In addition, willing to gain complete experience in this field and prove an asset to the organization.
- Competent and experienced in the field of purchasing and resourceful enough to deal with different kinds of problems that arise. Excellent knowledge regarding varied kinds of products, other goods and commodities, which are purchased for resale.
- Awarded for handling the bid programs.
- Diploma in Bidding Analysis from Atlanta Business College, GA
- Completed Post Graduation in Business Management from Minneapolis State University, MN, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration & Marketing from New York University, NY in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Gordon Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess outstanding skills in verbal communication and interpersonal abilities
- Competent to handle the important and established, streamlined operations, and its associated functions
- Strong and capable to deal with varied kinds of domestic and international clients for product selling
- Resourceful to look after the financial management, and its associated liabilities as well as its projected cash flow
- Expert enough to deal with different kinds of product vendors, and handle the shipments of the products
- Capable of supervising the recruitment, training modules, etc.
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling and purchasing the MRO products, office supplies, and packaging, etc.
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Experienced in working on different platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like Korean, German, and Spanish
- Well-experienced in looking after the financial procedures, purchasing methods, product distribution, etc.
Current Employer: Solance Group of Company
Designation: Purchasing Agent
(2007 - till date)
Previous Employer: Domini & Sons Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Purchasing Agent
- Assist the supporting engineers in preparing the estimate by contacting vendors for product pricing
- Maintain a good and healthy relationship with the domestic and international vendors through personal and telephonic contacts
- Immediately respond to the queries and comments of the employees regarding office services, office supplies, etc.
- Handle and look after the approval of the invoices on the products purchase orders, regular follow up on shipments, etc.
- Conduct proper research for maintaining the current market conditions, and appropriately ordering for the supplies
- Handle and maintain that the contract administration procedures are efficiently followed in a systematic manner
- Assisted the senior managers in implementing the product services for capital and constructional purposes
- Looked after the contract procedures, and managed the formation, implementation, and administration of the contract
- Communicated with varied kinds of vendors, technical resources, and customers for product resale and purchase
- Handled the annual budget and looked after the delay cost including the dispatch procedures, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for increasing the annual sales of the products, from $1 million to $2 million
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for handling the shipment procedures, and attaining an annual savings of $3 million
- Awarded for controlling the cost of the equipment, proper scheduling of orders, etc., at workplace in Domini & Sons Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Winning Team captain of the regional level football team, New York
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee Award’ for monitoring the departmental purchasing units, appropriate funds, etc. at workplace in Domini & Sons Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in football tournaments at school, inter college, regional levels
- Active member of ‘Purchasing Society’ for handling the accountancy department, maintaining the policy procedures, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Connecticut
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Willie M. Anderson