Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Merchandising Manager Resume
Merchandising Manager Resume
Merchandising manager resume must highlight your quality work experiences and the most challenging work encounters in your previous organization. The resume should possess the possible quality and should efficiently reflect your dedication, sincerity, and hard work towards your profession. However, the employers spend less than a minute to scan through your resume, and therefore, you have to efficiently construct your exceptional resume application. You have to skillfully speak about your management skills and merchandising abilities, in order to attract the first attention of your prospective job employer. The prospective recruiter should note your excitement for the applied job position through your exceptional resume.
Basically, the merchandising manager is mainly responsible for evaluating the human behavior and efficiently organizes the sales through the possible modes of selling and purchasing of the goods and services of the stocks. In addition, they are also responsible for handling and negotiating about the goods and purchases made at the stores, carefully analyze and examine the market trends, manage the display section of the merchandise and other branded products, sincerely respond to the issues and complaints of the clients, etc. In other words, they are solely in charge of handling the entire merchandising business center, as well as supervise and efficiently manage the major activities of the departmental store.
Therefore, you have to clearly state your potential information through your resume. For your kind assistance, you are provided with a free sample resume for merchandising manager. Make sure to lay complete emphasis on your exceptional credentials and work experience, in order to seal the deal for an interview.
Sample Merchandising Manager Resume
Michele B. Scott
This resume sample for merchandising manager can surely guide you in constructing your own and exceptional application. An outstanding resume application can assist you in fulfilling your dream goals and objectives. In order to catch the first available sight of your prospective employer, you have to build an effective resume. This would certainly help you in targeting their attention, and compelling them to select you for the available job position. In addition, you have to lay total emphasis on displaying your exceptional work potential and major accomplishments. These factors will surely prove a helping hand for your profession. Applicant is also provided with this cover letter for merchandising manager.
1488 Ventura Drive,
Marina, CA - 93933
Contact no. : (831) 384-9976
Aspire to work with a well recognized organization, where I can utilize my skills and exceptional abilities in improving the standards of the organization. My outstanding proficiency and overall experience in this field can prove an asset to the organization.
Fifteen years of experience in the field of merchandising management, and therefore, skilled in handling the inventory and maintaining the checks and records of the product sales and stocks. Competent in developing the display modules of the on line merchandise, and look after the departmental policies.
- Diploma in Verbal Communications & Computer Skills from Mansfield Business College, PA
- Completed Post Graduation in Retail Merchandising Management from International Academy of Design and Technology, PA in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Application in Textile & Marketing from Isenberg College of Art and Design, MN in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Makers Arts and Commerce High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Possess innovative and exceptional techniques in handling fashionable merchandise or products
- Competent in enhancing the standards of the sales records, and maintain the products' credibility
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Efficient enough to handle the product set-up, evaluation, and efficiently monitor the personnel
- Efficient of dealing with varied kinds of domestic and international clients
- Capable of skillfully handling the administrative and managerial tasks of the organization
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent in handling and maintaining fashionable and other merchandising products
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Experienced in handling Windows, and associated Windows software, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like Japanese, Spanish, and French
- Skillful in modifying the management procedures of the merchandising stores, looking after the managerial and administrative tasks, etc.
Current Employer: Mason Textile Group of Company
Designation: Merchandising Manager
(2007 - till date)
Previous Employer: Fabers Merchandising Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Merchandising Manager
- Look after the production base houses, and other merchandising units for stable and proper functioning
- Performed varied kinds of tasks that included approving fabric samples, select the accessory modules, etc.
- Communicate through a large array of domestic and international fabric buyers, and execute the timely sales orders
- Handle the timely shipment and approval of the merchandising products from the production base houses or units
- Inspect and look after the feedback of the customers about the newly launched merchandising products in the market
- Assisted the senior managers in supervising the merchandising team activities and improve the objectives of the organization
- Looked after the enhancement and development of the merchandising products and vendor management
- Prepared perfect and appropriate goals and objectives for attracting the sales towards the new audience sectors
- Efficiently responded to all complaints and issues of the customers regarding the merchandise, and other fashion products
- Handled the work of the inventory units, and maintained the merchandising stores for proper arrangement and display
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent member and winner of awards for independently enhancing the sales records and maintaining the product development
- Winning Team member of the Regional level basketball team, Boston
- Time-honored awards for leading and managing the international merchandising team operations
- Rewarded for implementing new modules to improve the sales of on-line merchandising at workplace, in Fabers Merchandising Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee Award’ for designing and executing the display techniques, product merchandising, etc., at workplace, in Fabers Merchandising Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in basketball tournaments at school, inter-college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Merchandising Society' for enhancing the fashion training, estimating the operational budget for merchandising, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Minnesota
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Michele B. Scott