Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Insurance Agent Resume
Insurance Agent Resume
Insurance agent resume must be sensible and effective enough to grab your potential employers attention towards your exceptional resume application. However, this particular resume is completely a professional application, and therefore, it should be simple and covered with no exaggeration. Most of the times, the big and high recruiting agencies look for a well-qualified and dignified insurance candidate or representative. In such cases, you have to prepare an exceptional resume, which clearly specifies your understanding and knowledge in the field of financial planning, and its associated matters of profit and loss.
Basically, an insurance agent is an individual who finds out major insurance contracts on behalf of their customers. Therefore, they are solely responsible for selling different kinds of insurance policies, that includes life, property, long-tern investment, casualty or disability, etc. These agents advise their clients about the necessity of insurance, and inform them about the financial and mental peace that would be offered to them through these important policies. Hence, the insurance broker or agent should have a complete conceptual knowledge and understanding, regarding the prime policies and its associated risks involved in it.
Here, for your assistance, you are provided with a sample resume of an insurance agent. These agents work for huge insurance companies, and therefore, you have to draft an outstanding resume in order to grab the available opportunity.
Sample Insurance Agent Resume
Edward K. Smith
For your understanding, you are provided with a perfect and free sample resume for insurance agent. Basically, an insurance agent or broker is responsible for efficiently administering a team of business associates, and offer them an appropriate insurance policy, or a better risk free program. Individuals who wish to be a part of this profession, should have complete understanding and knowledge regarding the policy programs, and its associated risks included in it. In addition, it is the agents responsibility to guide their customers about the appropriate claims to be made or provided to them. You have to efficiently draft your own resume application that highlights your exceptional qualities and capability towards the field of customer service. Therefore, you can easily grab the available opportunity by constructing an outstanding resume.
1658 Redbud Drive,
Garden City, NY - 11530
Contact no. : (347) 706-9344
Looking for a better position as an insurance agent, where I can challenge my educational credentials, and overall experience to improve or increase the profits of the organization. Willing to work efficiently in a wide-ranging area of expertise, in order to implement the insurance programs.
A highly talented and well-experienced insurance broker or agent, with ten years of experience in handling and selling policies for varied kinds of fields. Expert in handling different clients, and influencing enough to handle the customer service standards.
- Diploma in Verbal Communications from Mansfield Business College, PA
- Completed Post Graduation in Language and Business Communications from University of Mansfield, PA, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Business and Finance from California State University, CA, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Groves Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal abilities, both oral and written
- Possess exceptional personality and capable of handling varied kinds of products and its associated services
- Competent of presenting important information and responding to the queries effectively
- Capable of efficiently handling varied kinds of insurance policies, especially through telephonic demeanor
- Competent enough to plan and handle the administrative and financial paperwork
- Capable of solving challenging and complex problems with ease and sincerity
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in handling various platforms, and varied kinds of on line technologies
- Capable of working on MS DOS, Windows and associated Windows software, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like French and German
- Well-experienced in maintaining strong business relationship with important domestic, and international clients, handling large amount of cash, etc.
Current Employer: Bishop Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Insurance Agent
(2007 - till date)
Previous Employer: Energy and Keller Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Insurance Agent
- Plan, analyze, and calculate insurance premiums, and appropriately establish the exact payment modes and methods
- Search new clients in order to enhance the insurance network by efficiently generating the list of prospective clients or customers
- Plan and develop marketing strategies of the policies, in order to sustain in the competitive market
- Look after the various property, other characteristics, and examine various kinds of general conditions before deciding and confirming about the insurance
- Explaining the clients about the importance of different kinds of insurance policies and offering them the best policy programs
- Assisted the senior field agents in handling and controlling the probable risks to the clients important assets and revenues
- Handling and maintaining the direct and indirect claims, looking after the premium amounts, etc.
- Reviewing the important insurance policies, and conducting periodic checks over the claims and loss reports
- Offer immediate and perfect customer service to the domestic and regional clients
- Inspect and look after the important aspects of the major insurance programs, and prepare appropriate guidelines for it
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent member and winner of awards for renewing and modifying the policies and programs for new clients
- Winning Team Captain of the State level volleyball team, California
- Time-honored awards for planning and executing the sales promotional activities and major events
- Awarded for compiling policies, and increasing the sales as well as the annual revenue to 15 percent at workplace in Energy and Keller Associates Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with ‘Best Insurance Agent Award’ for analyzing the major policy programs, offering essential information to the clients, etc., at workplace in Energy and Keller Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in volleyball tournaments at school, inter college, state levels
- Active member of ‘Insurance Society’ for assisting in calculations of the premiums, maintaining the insurance programs, accessing binder coverage, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington D.C. and California
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edward K. Smith