Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Director Of Subsidiary Rights Resume
Director of Subsidiary Rights Resume
Director of subsidiary rights resume must provide relevant and appropriate matters in order to divert the attention of your prospective job recruiter. Particularly, this is a professional application, and therefore, you have to clearly state about your work experience, educational qualifications, and exceptional achievements. This is because, such essential factors can increase the total weightage of your potential resume. In addition, you have to efficiently reflect your exceptional job responsibilities, that would compel them to consider you for the applied job position.
However, the director of subsidiary rights, is mainly responsible for looking after the subsidiary rights, and editorial functioning of the department. In addition, they have to handle and efficiently maintain different kinds of database work, royalty contracts and assignments, regular or general office work, letter of correspondence, design and execute important manuscripts, etc. Therefore, in this way, they have to efficiently handle and monitor every aspect of their work.
Here, you are provided with a free sample resume for director of subsidiary rights, which highlights major job responsibilities. In order to get noticed by your prospective job employer you have to focus on your leadership abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
Sample Director of Subsidiary Rights Resume
Elinor J. Eyler
Hence, you are here provided with a free sample resume for director of subsidiary rights. This appropriate sample can surely assist you in constructing your own resume application. In addition, you are also provided with some of the important job functions which can help the forth coming employees in understanding their job responsibilities. In order to grab the first sight of your prospective job employer, you have to take extra efforts while highlighting your educational qualifications, additional skills and abilities, and exceptional accomplishments. These major factors would surely make your resume impressive, and put you ahead in the race of fulfilling your desired goals and objectives.
4624 Werninger Street,
Houston, TX - 77027
Contact no. : (823) 827-3148
Aspire to work in a renowned organization, as a director of subsidiary rights, where I can efficiently utilize my potential skills and abilities in improving the status and work functioning of the organization. Willing to make complete use of my professional experience in benefiting the organization.
Well-experienced in handling the matters of subsidiary rights through, and look after the certain portions of foreign rights. Awarded for working directly with the head of department on film and documentary rights.
- Completed Post Graduation in Business Management from University of New York, NY in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Finance and Marketing from Baltimore State University, MD in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Micros International Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal abilities, both oral and written
- Capable of understanding the work of secretarial functioning, and handling it sincerely
- Competent in preparing different kinds of essential reports, and assisting in field submissions
- Efficient in handling different types of departmental contracts, and majority of overseas contracts
- Capable of planning and designing forecasting reports for annual budget, and quarterly budget for departmental contracts
- Efficient in handling and maintaining varied kinds of letters of correspondence, and functions of editorial department
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of working on different platforms like Linux, Unix, MS DOS, Windows and related Windows software, etc.
- Proficient in varied kinds of foreign languages like Japanese, German, and Hebrew
- Well-experienced in negotiating about subsidiary rights and business license, maintaining motion pictures information, etc.
Current Employer: Florence Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Director of Subsidiary Rights
(2007 - till date)
Previous Employer: Basil & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Director of Subsidiary Rights
- Analyzed and looked after the important subsidiary rights, and handled the common editorial functions of the organization
- Planned, designed, and executed the forecasting reports, as well as monthly and annual budget for different departments
- Monitored the work of various important projects, and made suitable reference to major publications
- Assisted the alliance members to look after the accounting and general contract system of the organization
- Took initiatives in handling different types of royalty statements, important contracts, usual project work, etc.
- Looked after the important business contracts, and handled major trade and publication centers
- Analyzed and monitored the overall contracts of the major and important departments
- Handled and properly maintained the submitted government manuscripts, as well as interacted with the associated correspondents
- Planned and executed some of the major project contracts, and initiated for the development of the subsidiary rights and duties
- Designed and handled the contractual revisions of the productions, and looked after the subsidiary rights
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for designing and handling the annual budget reports
- Winning Team Captain of the National level handball team, Baltimore
- Time-honored awards for coordinating and efficiently handling secretarial work
- Awarded for renewing the study rights and accessibility rights at workplace in Basil & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee Award’ for efficiently handling the overseas co-production, monitor the subsidiary rights, etc., at workplace in Basil & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in handball tournaments at school, inter college, National levels
- Active member of ‘Developmental Society’ for assisting in planning the submission reports, handling the revisions of the subsidiary rights, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Illinois and Arizona
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Elinor J. Eyler