Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Callback Representative Resume
Callback Representative Resume
Callback representative resume should be written appropriately, so that it reflects your complete assistance towards customer service. Basically, your resume application should completely focus on your personality traits and important achievements, as it is one of the best way to express yourself, and sell your resume to the prospective job employer. In addition, follow certain simple and essential guidelines while drafting your resume, like area of expertise, overall educational qualifications, technical skills, etc. It is always advisable that you portray your exceptional skills and abilities in order to attract the attention of your prospective job recruiter.
The fundamental job of a callback representative is to take complete care of the available clients and re-sourcing international clients for maintaining a strong business rapport with them. Their priority work is only associated to serve the clients, and provide better assistance. In addition, they are responsible for maintaining the clients needs and basic objectives, prepare outbound calls to the customers, reply and answer to the clients comments and essential queries, increase the telesales, etc. In this way, the callback representative has to take numerous calls, and assist to various customer complaints, and issues regarding products and its associated service.
Hence, you have to create an impressive resume application that connects you to the applied job position. Here, for your assistance, you are provided with a free sample resume for callback representative.
Sample Callback Representative Resume
Angie F. Foster
Here, the provided resume sample for callback representative can certainly help you in preparing your own resume application. In addition, majority of the job responsibilities are highlighted for the forth coming employees, as this can assist them in understanding their essential job duties and additional job responsibilities. You have to prepare an impressive resume application that can easily grab the attention of your prospective job employer. Basically, it should reflect your understanding, knowledge, and sincerity towards your profession. In other words, your resume should describe about your exceptional work abilities, effective communication, etc. These following factors would surely assist you in portraying yourself efficiently, and getting selected for a potential job interview.
3516 Fannie Street,
Bay City, TX - 77414
Contact no. : (979) 241-3055
Looking forward to acquire a position as a Callback Representative, where I can skillfully utilize my professional experience, and technical skills and abilities, in maintaining a high efficiency in work. Keen to work efficiently, and maintain the organizational efficiency ratio, as well as to earn the respect of my colleagues.
Ten years of experience in the field as a Callback Representative and my professional expertise and knowledge in this field is excellent and outstanding. Efficient in performing assigned tasks and duties on the specified time and date. Awarded for assisting in outstanding growth of the organization.
- Completed Post Graduation in Communicational Skills from University of New Jersey, NJ in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Administration and Marketing from Texas State University, TX in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Colorado Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Extremely dedicated employee, and prompt in responding to the customer service and client comments
- Competent and flexible in handling various kinds of training modules
- Pleasant voice quality, and capable of cracking complex orders
- Efficient and possess complete knowledge and understanding about the products
- Extremely consistent and dependable regarding project completion
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient in varied kinds of foreign languages like French, Spanish, and German
- Proficiency in MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent in working on different platforms like Linux, Unix, MS DOS, Windows and related Windows software, etc.
- Well-experienced in handling the problems of unit procedures, maintain the functions of telephonic techniques, etc.
Current Employer: Micro Point Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Callback Representative
(2007 - till date)
Previous Employer: Maple & Florence Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Callback Representative
- Analyzed and handled the complex problems with a timely solution, as well as informed the clients about its resolution
- Took advice from various senior personnel about rectifying the internal errors, and assisted in avoiding their recurrence
- Assisted the senior representatives in efficiently carrying out the various training modules, and taught about callback responsibilities
- Planned and designed different presentations in order to handle different client relationships, and maintain existing customers
- Organized various callback teams to conduct an excellent follow-up, in gathering customer necessities
- Assisted the senior representatives in maintaining a smooth flow in work schedules, and efficiently handle the standards of the department
- Took classes in educating the customers or clients regarding callback laws, and SEC regulations that existed in the state
- Researched on various kinds of complex issues like registration data, government allotments, etc.
- Interacted with various domestic and international clients, and informed them about the present market trends, facts, and figures
- Informed the shareholders about the market status, and maintained every clients portfolio systematically
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent member, and winner of awards for attending the maximum queries of the international clients
- Winning Team Captain of the regional level volleyball team, Texas
- Time-honored awards for maintaining a fast-paced environment in the organization, and efficiently dealing with varied clients
- Rewarded for handling the computer and electronic technical support center at workplace in Maple & Florence Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee Award’ for conducting training modules and instructing the new members about tele-sales procedures, etc. at workplace in Maple & Florence Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in volleyball tournaments at school, inter college, regional levels
- Active member of ‘Operating Society’ for instructing the new members about various programming languages and varied kinds of operating platforms, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in North Carolina and Florida
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct, and true as per my knowledge.
Angie F. Foster