Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Account Manager Resume
Account Manager Resume
Account manager duties vary according to the type of work he is supposed to complete in the particular organization. The account manager is responsible for relationship management with customers, solving their queries, efficient management of client accounts, quality conformance, satisfying the doubts and problems of existing customers and look for potential clients as well.
In addition to this, he has to manage accounts and constantly search for the potential clients so that it will increase the business of the organization. Reports preparation, managing customer accounts, persuading potential customers, customer satisfaction by fulfilling their requirements and needs are also part of account manager duties on a whole. He needs to have knowledge about accounting and finance functions, correspondence, different software applications used for maintaining accounts and reporting consequently. He should be an excellent negotiator, persuasive and having with strong interpersonal skills. Account manager needs to focus on the revenue aspect and function as a link between customers and sales department of the company and provide detailed report about accounts in case required by the top executives of the company.
Alfred M. Loyd
In this sample account manager resume, Education is de-emphasized because candidate's work history is strong. Bullets used in resume draws attention to candidate's on-the-job achievements.
176 Southern Avenue
Ware, MO 63050
Aspiring for a key accounts manager position where I would get an opportunity to use my skills and talents and work towards the growth of the organization by maintaining existing customers and seeking out potential customers.
- Expertise in managing accounts
- Technically sound knowledge of relevant software applications required for account management
- 2 years experience as an accounts and administration manager
- Currently performing as an assistant account and finance manager since 2 years
- Efficient management of accounts
- Customer relationship management
- Well acquainted with the principles of financial accounting
- Efficient in achieving targets and quick in solving customer queries
- Integration and good interpersonal skills
- Well acquainted with software application CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- MS Office- MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point Presentation etc.
- Helped in implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) accounting software
- Familiar with latest version of accounting management software applications
- Completed Certified Management Accountant course from Institute of Management Accountants USA. 2006
- Diploma in Cost Accounting 2009
- Certification courses in French and German languages
- Certified Management Accountant
Accounts and Administration Manager
Jones Sellers Ltd.
Assistant Accounts and Finance Manager
Yemin Trading MGY
- Handled correspondence functions
- Account management and customer relationship management
- Persuading potential customers and seek for new clients with constant attention on customer satisfaction and improvement
- Reporting and thereby facilitating decision-making for top executives
- Preparation of final accounts and business reporting
- Assisting in managing clients' accounts and helping them in the tendering process
- Function as an intermediary between clients and sales department of the company
- Helped in implementation of ERP which will add to the efficient management and will help to achieve objectives
- Provided assistance to strategic executives to form policy regarding area of finance
- Discharging functions such as organization of accounts and updating the documents, clients handling, attracting potential customers, solving queries, worked as a negotiator for raising finance and creation of additional clients' accounts
- Consistent performer in achieving company established targets
- Accounted for the yearly growth in clients by 27%
- Associated with a charitable institute which works for the benefit of orphans
- A member of a social welfare association
The job profile of an account manager requires keen understanding of different principles used for accounting, record keeping and management of accounts and reports preparation. Hence, experience in discharging such functions would be an added advantage. So, while writing resume for account manager you have to highlight your previous experience in the area of account management.