Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Account Executive Resume
Account Executive Resume
Account executive resume must be well written and appropriate, in order to seal the job deal in your favor. Therefore, while preparing this important document, you have to take essential measures, and offer appropriate information to your prospective job recruiter. You have to lay more emphasis on your exceptional skills and abilities, your previous work experience, etc., which would be easily noticed by your potential job employer. Your resume application should efficiently reflect your responsible nature, and entrust them that you are an apt candidate for the applied job position.
However, the account executive is mainly responsible for handling and maintaining the important executive work of the organization. In addition, they have to assist their senior personnel in completing the important projects, in the specified time period, interact with international delegates about the project documents, etc. They are completely in charge of prospecting and enhancing the client relationship, keep a proper eye on the share market, and handle the sales opportunities, etc. In this way, the account executive should be proficient enough to handle all kinds of executive conditions.
In order to be selected a possible candidate for the applied post, you have to prepare an impressive resume application. Here, for your assistance, you are provided with a perfect sample resume for account executive, and the possible qualities he/she should possess.
Sample Account Executive Resume
Kathleen B. Riccio
This offered free sample resume can certainly help you in drafting your own application letter, and provide you the opportunity of achieving your desired goals and objectives.
4056 Fraggle Drive,
Northbrook, IL - 60062
Contact no. : (630) 319-3227
Looking for a perfect position as an account executive in a renowned agency, that would assist me in fulfilling my desired goals and objectives. Wish to utilize my exceptional skills and abilities in improving the overall performance of the organization or the agency.
Ten years of experience in the field of accountancy, as an account executive, where I have organized and handled various marketing strategies and methods, for appropriate sales promotion. Awarded for improving the corporate accountings at the workplace in Morrison Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Associate Diploma in Organizational Research Work from the University of Texas, TX
- Completed Post Graduation in Marketing Management from University of Florida, FL in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from University of Phoenix, AZ in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Boston Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities, both oral and written
- Outstanding presentation skills and promotional abilities
- Efficient to clearly communicate with domestic and international clients about the executive level of management
- Capable of working efficiently under complete peer pressure
- Completely motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic about varied kinds of accounts work procedures
- Completely responsive towards the customer requests, and responded to their major comments
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced in the field of data networking, LAN and WAN connectivity, etc.
- Proficiency in MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in important business procedures, Windows and related Windows software, etc.
- Proficient in varied kinds of foreign languages like Spanish, Chinese, and French
- Experienced in responding to the comments of the clients, looking after the set targets, improving the executive management, etc.
Current Employer: Monroe Group of Corporation
(2007 - till date)
Designation: Account Executive
- Provided important solutions and perfect services to the major organizational clients
- Enhanced customer sales and profits by building efficient rapport with the international clients
- Updated the technical and business procedures for improved and enhanced percentage in rewards and benefits
- Timely solving major issues and complex situations of the organization with perfect and high quality service
- Initiated the sales procedures by preparing exceptional presentations and handling the promotional activities
Previous Employer: Morrison Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Account Executive
- Assisted the seniors in designing and executing proper plans for complete customer or client satisfaction
- Evaluated different kinds of business programs in order to create need, and sell themselves in the global market
- Improved the networking system for efficiently increasing the maintenance work, creativity, and marketing flair
- Supervised the coordinating group of the organization for executive troubleshooting and formulating
- Assisted with the senior, to improve the different modes of marketing channels, and handle the promotional operations
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for offering better customer service with complete professional and supportive view
- Winning Team member of the national level football team, Florida
- Time-honored awards for efficiently handling the prospective accounts for increasing the revenue growth
- Awarded for cultivating healthy relationship at workplace in Morrison Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Account Executive Award' for conducting proper market research, and handling the marketing campaign at workplace in Morrison Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in football competitions at school, inter-college, national levels
- Active member of 'Accounts Society' for handling and enhancing the organizational revenue
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Cambridge and Dallas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Kathleen B. Riccio