Home » Programmer Resume
» Sample PL SQL Programmer Resume
PL SQL Programmer Resume
A PL SQL programmer resume is written by a well qualified person who has his education done in the field of programming. Such a person must be well-versed with SQL and other database management systems. The resume written for applying for such a vacancy has to contain all the details regarding your relevant educational qualification and work experience that you have had in the industry. Mentioning this work experience is quintessential to the development of the resume. It constitutes an important part of it as based on this info the recruiter will judge your competency to handle the requirements of the job.
You can divide your resume application into various sections so as to provide a sense of clarity to it. These sections are as follows:
- Objective statement - In clear and crisp words, mention your motivation behind applying for this job post. You need to clarify why and how could you contribute towards the growth of the company.
- Professional summary - This includes some important points of your career like your USP, total work experience, etc.
- Skills - Using bullet points, you write about all of your relevant skills that may come handy while handling the responsibilities of the new job.
- Work experience - Here you need to mention the work done by you in the respective companies along with the post held and time spent in each of these. This gives important insight to the recruiter into your work abilities. Use reverse chronological order and do not make it too long.
- Educational qualification - This section will include details regarding masters, bachelors and high school education, with the name of courses and colleges.
- Achievements - This is where you put some of the important professional achievements of your career.
- Reference- Although optional, this section is meant to include name and contact of the person who has recommended you to this job.
31st North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
Being an able and competent professional, I am a well experienced person in the field of programming and seek this job in PL/ SQL programming so that I can further build upon my skills and contribute to the company in its projects.
- 4 years of rich experience while working as Oracle PL/ SQL Developer for ITWorks Corp.
- Upgraded SXC systems and consolidated all the information for processing.
- Worked hard around various applications to refine the existing processes.
- Team leader and application developer for ABC Systems; led the team in developing the company's first customer interactive website.
- Expert in technical as well as hard skills like human resource management.
- Job Skills
- Strong at managing team and successfully lead the team towards achieving targets.
- Strong expertise in managing work successfully even under pressure.
- Good at effective communication with everyone at office and outside; able to carry out discussions and conversations in a clear and comprehensible manner.
- Skillful at integrating knowledge from diverse sources and arranging it in an orderly manner.
- Excellent at managing time effectively so that I can finish all my work as per schedule and take up new assignments, thus giving an increased output.
- Excellent research and monitoring skills to extract the needed information and developing our programs around it so as to give the client a satisfactory product.
- Computer Skills/ Soft Skills
- Oracle Forms 10g, 9i, 6i, Designer 9i, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Toad, Oracle Portal 3.02, 9.04, Apex 3.2
ITWorks Corp, California
Program Developer (2008-Present)
- Competitively led a team of 5 programmers and developed applications and platforms for running them.
- Stayed in constant communication with the product managers so as to be well aware of what the clients need every aspect of the application to be like.
- Worked within the estimates of the project.
- Handled operations like troubleshooting and fixing bugs in the program, writing new updates for the already existing programs, etc.
- Designed new database forms and functional objects to be integrated with the mainframe.
ABC Systems, California
PL SQL Developer Analyst (2005-2008)
- Designed the interface for many costume applications for accounting, marketing, and sales departments of clients' companies.
- Guided the new joinees and trained them for the ways of the place; also allotted them their projects.
- Completed a diploma course in Oracle Internet Application Developer with a 9i and 6i Certification, 2004
- Completed Masters in Computer Sciences from the Boston University, 2003
- Did BA in Computer Sciences from the University of San Diego, 2000
In bullet point format, list some of the important professional achievements of your career.
Will be provided upon request.