Home » Programmer Resume
» Sample Asp.Net Programmer Resume
ASP.NET Programmer Resume
An ASP.NET programmer resume indicates a candidate's proficiency in development of web related software and applications, while highlighting technical skills in association with an employer's needs. Start your resume with an effective career objective, that acts as a headline and introduces a reader to your personal goals; however, ensure that you show your willingness to share the vision of a company. Immediately following the objective, include a profile summary, where you need to reduce your work experience into 6-8 easily readable points, highlighting them using bullets.
Similarly, list those skills in you that possess utmost relevance to your new job requirements. Customize your application each time you apply for a job in different organizations; this will show the amount of efforts that you have put in your application, and the reader will be pleased to consider your application as desirable.
List your employment details followed by your educational qualification. All dated info must be arranged in a reverse chronological order, so as to feature the most recent events on top.
Shawn L. Pollard
3136 Cedarstone Drive
Mount Cory, OH 45868
.NET Programmer, with over three years of experience in developing web software and applications, seeks an opportunity to bring in creativity and innovation in your system, thus facilitating collective progression of the business.
- Developed functional applications, while modifying the existing ones with an aim to improve user experience
- Obtained client requirements and analyzed them
- Coordinating with co-developers in order to create technical designs, develop applications, conduct testing, implement solutions, and troubleshoot any production issues
- Ensured quality inputs in web development processes
- Coordinating with senior developers for eliminating any critical errors
- Used C#, VB.Net and MSSQL to design and implement .Net based software
- Ensured that the product has been tested properly prior to its launch or distribution
- Deeply involved in root cause diagnosis and analysis for troubleshooting major problems associated with the system
- Ensured 24x7 post-sales technical support for all consumers using the existing applications
- Involved in database design and management, simplified and implemented complex storage techniques
- Facilitating the development and maintenance of web software
- Coordinated change control, and incorporating all possible user requests and enhancements
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in database management using SQL Server 2000/2005
- Experiences in systems integration; familiar with all stages and factors software development
- Good amount of exposure to bug tracking tools and version control
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, facilitating smooth interdepartmental coordination
- Ability to develop solutions, ensuring adherence to client specifications and internal quality standards
- Highly skilled in root cause diagnosis and problem resolution
- Familiar with fundamental parameters involved in project management
2009 - 2012
Molten North America Corporation - Findlay, OH
2007 - 2009
Skylink - Findlay, OH
Bachelor in Computer Science, 2006
Brown Mackie College - Findlay, OH
Placed in grade B+
Available on request.