Home » Medical Resume
» Sample Veterinarian Resume
Veterinarian resume must be dynamic, and relevant enough to drive the attention of your reader towards your exceptional application. Lay complete emphasis on your professional and educational credentials, so that they are compelled to hire you for the applied job position. In addition, state about your professional aims and objectives, and how can you be an asset to the applied medical field. Your exceptional resume application should speak about your basic qualities that includes teamwork, medicine knowledge, leadership, practice management, etc. In this way, you can be selected for the applied job position.
Basically, this profession is an animal general practice, and therefore, vet doctors should have complete knowledge and experience about their duties or responsibilities. In addition, they are also responsible for examining the animals, supervise, and treat the communicable diseases, test varied kinds of dairy herds, horses, cattle, etc., and guide the animal owners about safety sanitary procedures. In other words, they are responsible look after the daily activities of the animals, and treat them properly.
Candidates willing to be a part of this professional field, have to create an impressive resume application. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Veterinarian.
Sample Veterinarian Resume
Adele L. Enright
3568 Shingleton Road,
Kalamazoo, MI - 49007
Contact no.: (269) 342-0143
Willing to obtain a challenging position as a Veterinarian, where I can skillfully apply my skills and abilities in treating the animals. Wish to gain more experience in animal practice, and be an important part of this field.
- Competent and expert in handling different orthopedic surgeries on animals; twelve years of experience in this particular field.
- Awarded for handling several wildlife cases, and treating animals responsibly.
- Certified in Orthopedic and Research Sampling Procedures from University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Completed Post Graduation in Animal Science from Southern University of Montana, Missoula, MT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Shy Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communicational skills and abilities
- Capable of working independently with complete efficiency
- Ability to solve critical cases of rare and extinct species of animals
- Good command, knowledge, and understanding regarding veterinary terminology
- Excellent skills in handling complex animal surgery
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling various orthopedic surgeries, and associated technical equipment
- Capable and trained for handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent in working on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Expert in varied kinds of foreign languages like German, French, and Polish
- Well-experienced in supervising clinical research work, and associated medical and clinical technologies, etc.
Current Employer: New Orleans Animal Care Society
(2007 - till date)
- Researched, developed, and implemented chemotherapy procedures, and associated treatment plans on several canines and felines
- Handled several orthopedic surgeries on different animals, and supervised their post-ops conditions responsibly
- Assisted in different clinical research procedures, and efficiently marketed the clinical website at local theaters
- Diagnosed the problem, analyzed it, and effectively treated it with necessary surgical, and medical treatments
- Efficiently provided first aid treatments, necessary vaccines, and regular medications to several animals
Previous Employer: Laurel West Veterinary Services
Designation: Assistant Veterinarian
- Examined different animals, and efficiently determined the kind of disease, injury, and infections they are suffering from
- Assisted in performing several kinds of surgeries on injured and sick animals, in order to cure their diseases
- Supervised the animals conditions, and performed other additional activities that included setting bones, patching their wounds, etc.
- Assisted the other staff members in collecting their blood samples and other body fluids, for complete examination and analysis of the animals conditions
- Instructed, and guided the animal owners to look after the animals, and advised them to follow safe and sanitary measures
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for conducting several clinical research on various breeds of wild canines
- Winner of several awards for skillfully handling critical cases of different wildlife animals, and treating them properly
- Rewarded for handling the complex orthopedic cases, supervising the pet's condition after surgery, monitoring the dental cases of the animals, etc. at workplace in New Orleans Animal Care Society
- Winning team captain of the regional level handball team, Colorado
- Awarded with ‘Best Veterinarian’ award for assisting in clinical researches, handling the pets condition, solving their problems, etc. at workplace in Laurel West Veterinary Services
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and New Orleans
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Adele L. Enright
For your help and guidance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the available position of a Veterinarian. With its guidance and assistance you can surely draft a perfect application that can lead your bright professional career. Your exceptional knowledge and work experience can certainly help you in achieving your dream goals and objectives.