Home » Medical Resume
» Sample Speech Pathologist Resume
Speech Pathologist Resume
Speech pathologist resume should efficiently describe of your potential skills and abilities, in order to grab the attention of your prospective job employer. Lay complete emphasis on your previous employment facts, educational credentials, and additional accomplishments. These are one of the best factors that can assist you in achieving your dream goals and objectives. In addition, your resume should speak about your exceptional skills, fluency in resolving major problems, and assessment capabilities. In this way, you can compel them to select you for the applied job position.
Basically, this is an extremely professional field, and therefore, candidates should have the potential to efficiently run in this progressive field. They are mainly responsible for handling a variety of speech-related problems, assist in improving the speech rhythm, and associated fluency problems, look after the voice disorders in infants, kids, teenagers, and adults. In other words, they are involved in diagnosing, assessing, and treating the patients for preventing their speech-associated disorders.
Individuals willing to be a part of this profession should create an impressive application that can assist you in getting selected for the job position. Here, you are helped with a perfect resume sample for the position of Speech Pathologist.
Shane A. Lipscomb
3765 Horizon Circle,
Tacoma, WA - 98402
Contact no. : (253) 517-7229
Aspire to acquire a better position as a Speech Pathologist, where I can utilize my skills and abilities in handling the speech-related problems of the patients. Wish to be a part of a well-reputed organization, where I can deal with language-literacy crisis of the bilingual students.
Ten years of clinical experience in this particular field. Skilled, and capable of handling articulation disorders in kids and teenagers. Awarded for conducting international therapy programs for birth voice disorders among kids, and children.
- Certified Program in Human Development and Reading from University of New York, New York, NY
- Completed Post Graduation in Speech Pathology and Audiology from University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Speech and Hearing Sciences from University of Maryland, Maryland, MD, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Gilmore Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Competent in handling several language and speech disability cases
- Ten years of clinical experience in this particular field
- Skilled in dealing with the disabled patients, and developing good rapport with them
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding development screening, and associated assessment programs
- Capable of working in both, a team surrounding, and independently
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling, and collecting data, important records, established facts for solving important cases
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Skilled, and comfortable to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in handling the major development tools, and scientific procedures
- Expert in handling the technical instruments, look after the business correspondence, update the reports and manuals, etc.
- Complete knowledge regarding American sign language
Current Employer: Holy Cross General Hospital (2007 - till date)
Designation: Speech Pathologist
- Efficiently recorded the treatment procedures, and maintained a complete progress report regarding their speech stability status
- Responsibly informed, and strictly instructed the family members about the different treatment plans, and the execution procedures
- Organized several speech therapy programs, and events for various groups of children, teenagers, and adults
- Responsibly reviewed several medical cases, and simultaneously discussed it with the state medical committee or board
- Planned, designed, and executed various treatment plans, and programs for the disabled patients
Previous Employer: Gilmore & Sky High College (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Speech Pathologist
- Assisted the senior speech pathologist in conducting different speech-therapy programs for the bilingual students
- Efficiently documented the progress of every student, and maintained complete information during an intervention session
- Coordinated with the office staff members, and other administrators in organizing various articulation activities for syntactic development
- Assisted in conducting different development programs in order to develop the curriculum, and support the needy students
- Worked with the voice disordered students, and designed several curricular programs for their assistance
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for handling the articulation disorders in stroke patients, and voice disorders in birth patients
- Winner of different awards for efficiently handling speech pattern modules for the emotionally disturbed children, aged 4 to 14 years
- Rewarded for handling the speech treatment procedures, identifying, and solving their problems, etc. at workplace in Holy Cross General Hospital
- Winning Team member of the Regional level football team, Maryland
- Awarded with 'Best Speech Pathologist' award for aiding the classroom with language-literacy techniques, handling the problems, and difficulties of the emotionally disturbed students, etc. at workplace in Gilmore & Sky High College
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Maryland Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Shane A. Lipscomb
Here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of Speech Pathologist. This exceptional, and perfect sample application can assist you in drafting your resume. In addition, you can grab the attention of your employer by highlighting your potential skills and abilities in that particular profession. In this way, you can easily excel in your professional career.