Home » Medical Resume
» Sample Respiratory Therapist Resume
Respiratory Therapist Resume
Respiratory therapist resume should be informative, and clear enough to draw the employers busy attention towards your application. Basically, focus on your potential strengths, and portray how can you be a complete asset to that organization. Your resume application should be a perfect snapshot of your overall work experience, educational qualifications, and major accomplishments. These major factors can help you in diverting the attention of your employer, and getting selected for an interview.
However, this is a responsible job profession, and so they are mainly responsible for handling the major activities of the respiratory therapy care programs, administer the overall condition of the patients, supervise the patients condition and provide appropriate treatments, look after the aerosol medications, etc. In other words, they are in-charge of handling and administering the overall activities of the patients.
Therefore, candidates willing to be a part of this professional field, should have potential knowledge, and efficiently portray their skills. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Respiratory Therapist.
Bruce M. Grandberry
2886 Calvin Street,
Hanover, MD - 21076
Contact no. : (443) 414-6855
Seeking a better position in a well-reputed health care organization as a Respiratory Therapist, where I can skillfully utilize my skills and abilities in handling the emergency department. Wish to work and build healthy and positive relationship with the patients.
Five years of experience in the medical field, as a Respiratory Therapist; capable of handling educational seminars, and supervise the critical care unit. Awarded for handling the various principles and processes of Respiratory Therapy.
- Certified Programs in Respiratory Therapy & Medical Procedures from University of Arizona, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Nursing & Patient Assessment from Alliant International University, California, CA, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Medication Administration from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Florence Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Capable of handling several critical cases, and providing appropriate therapies
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding medical gas and aerosol therapy
- Five years of experience as a respiratory therapist
- Strong knowledge regarding human behavior and associated performances
- Skilled in handling several medication administration section
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient in handling the cases of the critical care unit
- Skilled and expert in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in dealing with the medication procedures, supervising the breathing counts of the patients, etc.
- Familiar in handling, and administering the complex respiratory instruments
- Well-trained in conducting the respiratory therapeutic procedures, maintaining the complex operating instruments, etc.
Current Employer: Baylor All Saints Medical Center (2007 - till date)
Designation: Respiratory Therapist
- Handled the respiratory operating devices, and associated instruments like ventilators, therapeutic gas, surrounding control systems, etc., for the patients' proper treatments
- Looked after the patients condition, and regularly monitored their breathing counts, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Assisted in handling the critical, and emergency cases like artificial respiration, external cardiac massage, etc.
- Monitored the patient, and conducted routine check-ups, measured the aerial gases and reviewed the patients status to the physician
- Supervised the safety rules and regulations, and carefully adhered to the general physician instructions and guidelines
Previous Employer: Saint Mary Hospital (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Respiratory Therapist
- Coordinated with various medical team members, and physicians in handling the critical respiratory cases
- Maintained a proper chart, and systematically prescribed the patient an appropriate medication for safe functioning
- Regularly informed the patients, their family members and relatives about their health conditions, and guided them about the respiratory management techniques
- Assisted in conducting necessary and complex respiratory therapies, as per the present health condition of the patient
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for skillfully handling the medical operations, and psychological treatments
- Winner of different awards for administering the complex respiratory therapies, and associated treatments
- Rewarded for skillfully interviewing the patients, evaluating their condition, monitoring their therapy methods or procedures, etc., at workplace in Baylor All Saints Medical Center
- Winning team captain of the regional level rugby team, Arizona
- Awarded with 'Best Respiratory Therapist' award for supervising their respiratory instruments, monitoring their treatment results, handling the patients prescription, etc., at workplace in Saint Mary Hospital
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and Florida
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Bruce M. Grandberry
Here, you are offered a free resume sample for the position of Respiratory Therapist. This exceptional application or sample can guide you in drafting your resume for the desirable job position. In order to be noticed by your potential employer, lay complete emphasis on your key skills and abilities. In this way, you can easily accomplish your dreamed goals and objectives.