Home » Medical Resume
» Sample Psychiatrist Resume
Psychiatrist resume must be clear, informative, and crisp enough to drive the first available sight of your job employer or reader. Lay complete emphasis on your professional work experience, educational qualifications, and exceptional cases you solved, and some of the major achievements. These factors can easily enhance the quality of your resume application, and would compel them to select you for an interview. In addition, a well-structured, and job-winning resume application can certainly help you in winning the applied job position.
However, this is a responsible position, and therefore individuals should have the potential to understand the patients problem, and resolve them calmly and completely. In addition, they are responsible for handling the mental disorders of the patients, diagnose and analyze the patients mental status, make an extensive research on complex and critical psychic cases, etc. In other words, they are solely in-charge of counseling and providing necessary therapies to the respective patients.
Individuals willing to make an excellent career in this field, should have the potential to treat various kinds of patients. Here, you are provided with a potential sample for your complete reference, for the position of Psychiatrist.
Demetra K. Clark
3251 Catherine Drive,
Hankinson, ND - 58041
Contact no. : (701) 242-5827
Aspire to acquire a better position as a Psychiatrist, in a well-reputed organization, where I can apply my psychological skills and abilities in treating varied kinds of patients. Wish to gain practical experience by serving the mentally challenged, and primary care center patients.
Expert, well-trained, and competent in handling serious and complex mental or psychic cases; seven years of core experience in the psychological field. Capable of communicating with different mentality of people. Awarded for handling the adolescence cases efficiently.
- Certified Programs in Mental Learning & Medical Procedures from University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Completed Post Graduation in Neonatal & Child Psychology from Southern University of Montana, Missoula, MT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Criminal Psychology from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Sky Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Seven years of experience in the field of psychological profession
- Expert in handling various complex and critical mental cases efficiently
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding the terminology of child psychology
- Capable of diagnosing the patients problem clearly
- Skilled in handling the extra activities independently
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in dealing with several sampling methods, for treating the patients
- Competent and expert in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Proficient in working on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar in handling various statistical research analysis for solving psychiatric cases
- Well-experienced in counseling the patients, supervising the regular conditions, etc.
Current Employer: Ocean Side Wellness Child Hospital (2007 - till date)
- Analyzed, and evaluated the medical history of the child, and diagnosed the level of mental disorder
- Gathered complete and relevant information, and utilized in treating the patients mental condition
- Supervised the condition of the children, and efficiently administered psychotherapeutic treatments and medications to them
- Counseled the patients, monitored their daily activities, and maintained a report about their development
- Planned, designed, and implemented various caring plans, and extra activities for children in order to improve their mental condition
Previous Employer: Monroe Community Memorial Hospital (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Psychiatrist
- Assisted in planning and execution of important meetings, counseling, presentations, and conferences
- Coordinated with the office staff members in treating the severely ill psychiatric patients cases
- Diagnosed their mental problems, analyzed their mental status, and medicated as per their present conditions
- Assisted in conducting group therapy sessions for mentally challenged patients, and handled their post-traumatic stress
- Assisted in planning and designing different plans, and programs for the veterans of Vietnam
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for handling the critical cases of those patients who have lost their spouses, and children
- Won several awards for arranging different therapy programs and events for the mentally challenged patients
- Awarded for counseling the patients, designed caring plans, and special programs, administered and solved several psychotherapeutic treatments, etc., at workplace in Ocean Side Wellness Child Hospital
- Winning team captain of the regional level rugby team, Colorado
- Awarded with 'Best Psychiatrist' award for gathering major information regarding complex cases, handling the therapy programs, collaborated with the physicians, and social workers for major events, etc., at workplace in Monroe Community Memorial Hospital
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Chicago and Philadelphia
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Demetra K. Clark
For your assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of Psychiatrist. This perfect sample can surely guide you in preparing a prefect sample application, that can grab the attention of your employer. In addition, your overall work experience and potential skills can surely help you in achieving your professional goals and objectives.