Home » Medical Resume
» Sample Physicians Assistant Resume
Physicians Assistant Resume
Physicians assistant resume must be detail-oriented, clear, and relevant enough, to draw the attention of your employer. Appropriately, prepare your resume, and it should efficiently reflect an attention to the details you have systematically mentioned in your resume application. In addition, enlist your relevant educational and professional skills and abilities in order to create a remarkable impression on your employer or reader. Your resume application should speak about your potentials, so that they are compelled to hire you for the applied job position.
Basically, medicine is a vast and detail-oriented profession, and therefore, you should possess complete knowledge and understanding regarding it. They are also solely responsible for skillfully diagnosing the complex or general disease, and treat them efficiently with proper medication. In addition, they are also in-charge of looking after a wide-range of medical activities that comprises of handling the health-care services, maintaining the activities of the rehabilitation centers, etc.
Therefore, candidates willing to be a part of this profession, should create a perfect resume sample in order to be selected for an interview. Here, you are provided with a perfect sample resume for the position of Physicians Assistant.
Avery D. Choi
2068 Still Street,
Metamora, OH - 43540
Contact no. : (419) 644-1400
Wish to obtain a strong position as a Physicians Assistant, in a well-reputed medical organization, where I can skillfully develop and enhance my abilities in this particular field. Willing to gain more experience in the medical field, and patient care.
Well-trained, and skilled in handling the emergency medical procedures; five years of experience in the field of health care and medical services. Honored for assisting in handling the complex methods, procedures, and techniques of medical, and health care.
- Certified Programs in Physician Studies & Medical Procedures from University of Texas, Texas, TX
- Completed Post Graduation in Optometry & Applied Science from Southern University of Montana, Missoula, MT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Human Psychology from Institute College of Advanced Technology, Brooklyn, NY, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Dominic Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of core experience in the health care profession
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding CPR, and ACLS methods and procedures
- Capable of handling complicated and critical situations under peer pressure
- Skilled in handling the the hospital staff members responsibly
- Licensed Physicians Assistant since 2004
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling internal and external medical procedures, and associated complex technologies
- Skilled, and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent in working on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Strong understanding and knowledge regarding the pre-op, and post-op procedures, medication procedures, etc.
- Well-experienced in handling and maintaining the medical information, administering the necessary medical database, etc.
Current Employer: Boulder Community Foothills Hospital (2007 - till date)
Designation: Physicians Assistant
- Responsibly handled the daily rounds, and documented the medical plans and procedures to the chief of the hospital
- Efficiently prepped the patients for surgery, and carefully administered or supervised local anesthesia
- Maintained the medical history of every patient, and performed various physical examinations on the patients
- Assisted in performing different clinical research projects for improving the operational or surgical techniques or procedures
- Assisted in planning, and execution of educational programs, medical presentations, clinical research related conferences, etc.
Previous Employer: St. Francis Medical Center (2006-2007)
Designation: Junior Physicians Assistant
- Assisted in assessing the patient medical history, performing various medical operations, and efficiently treating the medical chronic disorders
- Coordinated with other staff members in handling, and maintaining the medical records of the patients, and regularly updated it, as when required
- Responsibly assisted in handling the major medical emergencies, and skillfully performed complex first aid treatments
- Skillfully performed various other medical activities, and assisted the senior physicians in carrying out other research related projects
- Assisted in counseling the patients, and guided the family members and relatives to follow certain safety medical procedures and techniques
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for handling the complex medical cases, and assisted in handling the pre-op and post-op care
- Winner of several awards for handling the operational activities, and took special care of the ICU patients, etc.
- Rewarded for diagnosing complex disorders, treating the patients with complete care, supervise the laboratory tests, etc., at workplace in Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Winning team captain of the regional level football team, Texas
- Awarded with 'Best Physicians Assistant' award for collecting, and compiling the medical data, administering the x-ray tests, handling the medical history, etc. at workplace in St. Francis Medical Center
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and Alabama
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Avery D. Choi
Here, you are offered with a free resume example for the position of Physicians Assistant. With its help you can prepare a perfect sample application that can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position. In addition, focus on your skills and abilities in order to achieve your desired goals and objectives.