Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Transport Operations Manager Resume
Transport Operations Manager Resume
A transport operations manager resume is written by a person who wants to apply in the transportation and logistics industry as a manager and has the skills to handle the daily operations of the company. He should do this task in compliance with all the company's standards. The task is arduous and requires for him to be in constant touch with all different kinds of people while handling a staff of his own. He is the one who oversees that all the available vehicles for the designated tasks are in good shape and condition and that all the drivers are reliable and efficient.
The resume has to be to the point and easy to understand. This is done by including only the relevant information in the resume and writing it in simple language. Also, the format followed for writing it plays a very important role in making it easier to understand. The format shown here in the following sample resume requires for you to divide it into different sections marked with clear headings. The reader can just look at these headings and find the required details under them. So, here is the sample resume for your reference.
Transport Operations Manager Resume Sample
11, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To join a transportation company as the manager and the utilize my skills and expertise to handle the company operations in the best possible manner.
- Rich experience of 6 years in the field of transport and logistics during which I have worked for movers and packers sector and cab services
- Experience in handling people, also have a degree in MBA- Human Resource Management
- Worked in customer care program and took customer feedback of our services
- Excellent communication skills for sending out clear correspondence and talking in an easy way for everyone to understand the point
- Strong interpersonal skills making my work easy as it helps me to work along all kinds of people
- Good levels of motivation and an initiative taking spirit
- Ability to motivate others too with encouraging words and perks
- Ability and training in maintaining detailed records of all the transactions and minutes of the meeting
- Used to performing even under heavy work load and still deliver the results
- Efficient utilization of time and other resources so as to maximize the desired results and keeping contingencies at bay
XYZ Transport Services, New York
Department Manager (2008 till Present)
- Maintained all the notes from office meetings and helped in develop
- Trained properly and made ready for work all the new joinees in the company
- assigned each new comer to a team where he/ she got to learn everything about the daily operations of the company under the guidance of the team leader
- took daily reports of progress from all the team leaders and also monitored closely the performance of each team working for the transportation and delivery operation
- streamlined the efforts of the teams in order to get the work done more efficiently and faster
- met with the transport department on a regular basis and discussed the pertinent issues
HUC Transport, Los Angles
Associate Executive (2006-2008)
- Trained various drivers about the company rules and criteria
- Worked with the team for developing and expanding business base
- Gave presentations to various clients like call centers and other big companies who hired our transport services
- Managed the fleet service with computerized program that monitored, through GPS, location and speed of every company vehicle on the road
- oversaw the administrative work and assisted the manager in the tasks
- maintained record of daily miles and fuel cost and provided the same info to the manager
- MBA in HR Management, University of XYZ, 2005
- Bachelors in Arts, University of XYZ, 2003
In bullet points format, list some of the important professional achievement s of your career.
This is how a transport operations manager resume is written. Always refer to a resume sample before starting to write your own. It gives you more clarity and command over the material that you wish to include in it.