Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Clubhouse Manager Resume
Clubhouse Manager Resume
A clubhouse manager resume is written by a person who belongs to the hospitality industry and has done some work previously on managerial level, thus having the capability to handle managerial work of higher level. Handling a clubhouse is no easy task and when the complete responsibility of looking after each and every department falls on a person's shoulders, he better be already equipped with proper skills and the will to meet the challenges satisfactorily.
Clubhouses are the recreational centers for the rich, where they come to relax and have a good time. Understandably, the service, food, facilities, and ambiance are all expected to be top-notch and readily impressive. The manager's task is to make sure that the place is all of the above and nothing else.
The resume will have to be divided into separate sections with separate headings for each. These sections are objective statement, profile summary, skills, educational background, achievements, and reference. Including all of these sections is important for writing a well-structured resume. Following is a resume sample for your reference.
Clubhouse Manager Resume Sample
11, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To take charge of the responsibility of handling a renowned clubhouse and carry out my job efficiently equipped with good experience and skills.
- Rich experience of 6 years in the field of hospitality
- Trained in various aspects of hospitality including event management, kitchen handling, etc
- Handled bar operations at Ritz, Los Angles
- Worked with top restaurants as cash manager and logistics manager
- Have training in different kinds of cuisines and presentations
- Catered to international guests and have worked along top managers and learnt a lot from them
- Thorough knowledge of hospitality and restaurant and bar management and practices
- Always up to date with latest trends in the hospitality sector
- Ability to handle large volume of work and still deliver quality and efficiency in all of it
- Good time management skills for effective managerial performance
- Ability to work under tough deadlines and also do multi tasking whenever needed
- Excellent at keeping strict check on the employees' work and ensure quality standards are met by them
- strong leadership and motivational skills
- strong communication skills for efficient working.
ABC Hotels, New York
Kitchen manager (2008 till Present)
- Identified the areas of improvement in operations and functioning of the kitchen process
- Prepared focus plan on adopting a more optimized cost and quality plan for the entire process
- focused on quality and customer satisfaction
- initiated an exhaustive customer feedback survey and implemented the suggestions to the working.
- Carried out surprise inspections of the kitchen facility and made sure that every process met the standards of the hotel
- worked in close association with the top management and provided them with weekly charts and customer feedback
Ritz, Los Angles
Bar and Club Manager (2006-2008)
- Was responsible for bar operations in the hotel
- ensured the availability of all the items round the clock
- took care of the recreation section including casino, swimming pool, bowling alley and discs.
- Reported to the operations manager
- handled the budget part and ensured optimum utilization of all the resources for best results
- MBA in Hospitality (majors in finance and human resource management), New York College of Hospitality, 2004
- Graduation Hotel Management, New York University, 2002
In bullet points format, list some of the important professional achievement s of your career.
This is how a web clubhouse manager resume is written. Make note of the structure and the kind of language used throughout. Also, the applicant must make sure that there is not a single mistake in the entire resume as a single erroneous part of it could seriously damage your chances of getting the job. One more important thing to bear in mind here is that the resume cannot be too long in its length as a lengthy resume makes for tedious and time-consuming reading and, to be very frank, who want s it all? So keep all these things in mind and all the best for the job.