Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Call Center Operations Manager Resume
Call Center Operations Manager Resume
A call center operations manager resume is written by a person who is well experienced in handling operations in a call center setup. A call center has many processes which are taken care of by different teams. Each of these teams has a team leader who looks after the team's work and reports to the operations manager of each distinct operation. A banking operations manager will be responsible for that entire operation. He is held responsible for ensuring the teams' adherence to the company standards and targets, along with keeping track of the teams' performances.
The resume will contain the applicant's work experience, educational background, achievements, skills and a general summary of his career till date. The work experience section has to have details of his role in previous appointments in previous companies along with those companies' names and the amount of time served there. The educational qualification have to be relevant with respect to the kind of job at hand. Under the achievements section, you need to mention about any of your significant professional achievement till date. When it comes to skills section, you again need to mention about your relevant skills.
Here is a call center operations manager resume sample for your reference.
121, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To obtain a senior managerial position in the operations department of a leading call center in order to exercise my skills and rich experience for leading the company towards achieving its goals and mission.
- Have a rich experience of 6 years in the field of call centers handling international processes
- Worked with renowned call centers like JKL and TGR
- Has worked as voice process executive for 1 year and gained promotion for my good work
- Implemented international strategies to lead teams to successfully achieve the targets
- Experience in efficiently dealing with American and other European clients
- Worked in technical processes as well as in bank processes
- Good at voice processes and analyzing the needs and wants of the client
- Experienced adequately at managing large teams across diverse nature of processes
- Great at keeping the employees motivated through words and rewarding policies
- Excellent management skills to keep the work flow on track and in uniformity
- Good communication skills in English, German and Swedish. Also trained in their particular accents
- Time management skills to finish off work within the specified deadlines
- Effective understanding of all the departmental and technical processes
Technical Operations Manager (2008 till Present)
- Coordinated with the subordinates and the management in formulating new team policies and setting up new targets to be achieved in the given time period
- Provided technical and managerial support to the operations supervisors in order for them to carry out their work smoothly
- Monitored the progress of each team under me and evaluating them based on their individual performance
- Planned and allocated budgets to the different processes in accordance with their current projects and infrastructural requirements.
- Prepared productivity reports of each team and sent them to the management
- introduction of new training sessions for all the teams and helping them in acquiring new knowledge to keep themselves up to date with the industry practices.
- Kept track of new technological advancements and recommended the required upgradations to the management
Process Manager (2006-2008)
- Looked into the daily work of the team and checked their daily call log
- Paid strictest attention to the performance of each and everyone on the team
- Looked after the finance process and researched on all the latest trends in the world of finance
- Ensured that the team was in compliance with all the company policies and rules
- Hired and trained new professionals for the team and ensured continuous addition of required talent to the team
- MBA in Human Resource Management, New York School of Business Studies, New York University, 2005
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2003
Here, write a summary of some the key skills that are relevant to thins line of work.
This is how one writes a call center operations manager resume.