Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Business Relationship Manager Resume
Business Relationship Manager Resume
It is impossible to run a business without having long term relationship with the customers; as they correctly say "customer is king". Whether it is a small scale or a large scale business, understanding the customer needs and providing the solutions and products according to their requirements is of the utmost priority. Large organizations have a unique department for handling business relationships and a Business Relationship Manager is appointed to handle the client relations. Their job includes expanding the company business by searching new avenues and discovering new opportunities in addition to maintaining the old clientele. Good communication skills, a masters or a bachelors degree in management and experience (optional, if you are applying as a fresher) are basic requirements. Knowledge of market, finance and economic laws and regulations is also required. People in this field earn well, and people with higher positions in this field are among the highest earning individuals in business industry. One should be ready to travel a lot, as the job demands, and, prepare a good resume to get shortlisted in th e first instance.
Points to remember while writing a business relationship manager resume:
- Always have a sequence of points you want to mention in the resume (for example, do not put educational details in personal information or vice versa)
- Correct usage of grammar usage is other important point. If you are not sure about what you have written, get it checked from a friend or mentor.
- Avoid writing details in big paragraphs (resume should not appear like an essay); it will only appear tiring to the reader
- While mentioning the work details, make sure you do not write ambiguous statements (clearly write the areas/ software/ tools you have worked on). For example:
"I worked in turbine section", this line won't suffice. You need to mention the turbine type, power plant and the section you were responsible for, mentioning the plant capacity will always be an add on
- References are not mandatory, but you can mention them if you feel so or if it has been mentioned by the employer
- It is recommended that you read the job requirements/advertisement before writing your business relationship manager resume, as different employers have different resume formats and requirements
Curt T. Causey
1556 Alexander Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006
Contact Number: 753-452-212
Email Address: CurtTcausey@tmail.com
To work as a Senior Business Relationship manager in a reputed organization and put to use the skills and expertise I have gained over the years in this field.
I have worked as a Junior Business Relationship Manager in KJIUI Groups Pvt. Ltd., for 6 years. I joined INFosyty Groups Pvt. Ltd., as an Associate Business Relationship Manager and worked there for 3 years. I have also handled the overseas business relationship projects for both the companies.
- Masters of Business Administration, State University of Carrollton, TX
- Bachelors of Business Administration, State University of Carrollton, TX
- St. John's high School, High School Certificate, Carrollton, TX
Industry: KJIUI Groups Pvt. Ltd
Job Title: Junior Business Relationship Manager
Duration: 6 years
- To travel to different countries and discuss the new projects with the clients
- Responsible to prepare a spreadsheet with client details and contacts for each branch
- Responsible to work with the marketing team to discuss the promotion plans in different regions
- Responsible to work with the production team and get the deadlines from them
- Responsible to contact the clients and work on new project
- To organize functions for the VIP clients
- Responsible to give updates regarding the progress of new projects
- To advise clients regarding the investment option in new projects
- To work with the operations team to decide the supply time and the units required
Industry: INFosyty Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Associate Business Relationship Manager
Duration: 3 years
- Responsible to work with the Business Relationship Executive for preparing the overseas tour budget.
- To discuss client feedback and improvements/changes to be made in the products delivered with long term clients.
- To work in coordination with the software development team
- Handled the business development in Japan and Korea
- Responsible to work on SAP
- Responsible to co-ordinate with the company agents abroad
- Responsible to advise the existing clients regarding the investment options
- Responsible to give presentations to the clients regarding the previous projects undertaken
- To explain the clients about the software cycle to be used in their project and get feedback
Certification and Skills:
- Sap certification 8.0
- Member of SHRM (Society of Human Resource Managers)
- Excellent communication skills
Date of Birth: 11 April, 1980
Hobbies: Swimming, Playing tennis, cricket, baseball
Languages Known: English, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Walter L. Carmichael
76, kk bl.2
2845 Virginia Street
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Contact Number: 872-718-3234
Email Address: Walter@tmail.com
- Thelma C. Hubbard
77, OI bl 2
933 Carter Street
Mound City, IL 62963
Email Address: Thelma@tmail.com
After referring to the business relationship manager resume given above, you would know the style of resume writing for this domain. Also, always maintain simple format style. If mentioned by the employer, you might also have to attach a colored photograph with your resume. Simple use of language will always be beneficial. Understand the requirements mentioned by the employer, educational as well as work experience details.