Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Brand Protection Manager Resume
Brand Protection Manager Resume
A brand protection manager resume is written by a person who has good knowledge of all the copyright protection acts and has strong experience in corporate law related to this field.
There is a lot of competition in the market these days. Whenever a company comes up with a new product, there emerge larger numbers of imitators who just copy the product technology and give it their own brand name to sell in the market. What more, it doesn't just stop at this. many a times the concept of a product under development is leaked to the competitors due to corporate espionage. This creates a lot of problem for the company originally developing that product. To cope up with this problem and to keep imitators at bay, all the big companies have started using copyright patents on their products, which means that if you have developed a software application for the users then no other company can make use of that application to sell it as a product in the market.
Now following is a sample resume for applying to this kind of post. Go through it and analyze its structure and approach with regards to the information showcased under each section.
Brand Protection Manager Resume Sample
16, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To take up a job with a leading electronics company and use my skills and expertise in intellectual property law to protect the company patented technology and products against the imitators in the market.
- Experience of 3 years with Red International as their global brand protection manager.
- 4 years of experience as an intellectual property legal advisor for Orange Technologies- world leader in mobile applications and internet technology.
- Have done Masters in Patent Law from Business School of Chicago.
- Taken the patent law bar exam recognized by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Complete knowledge of the patent law and its subsequent articles.
- Have a very good skill of communicating effectively and clearly, making sure to use simple layman's language to explain the clients about the case and making use of clear legal terms to make an impact in the court of law.
- Ability of finding out the hidden or blur facts that can be used in the court of law to my client's advantage.
- Very good eye for detail and research for the purpose of building up the case.
- Good at using appropriate and effective investigation techniques for maximum results
- Ability to manage clients from any industry for addressing their brand protection requirements and guiding them through the various documentation procedures to complete their brand registration.
Red International, New York
Global Brand Protection Manager (2009-Present)
- Managed the company's brand patent registrations and other related documentation processes.
- Oversaw the development of unique infringement detection system to manage the detection process of any illegal brand infringement taking place out there.
- Established good relations with suppliers and sellers and conducted regular meetings with them to gather information about the competitors' products for safeguarding our own brand.
Intellectual Property Legal Advisor (2005-2009)
- Maintained good relations with the Intellectual Property Crime Group for the interests of my clients.
- Conducted training and awareness classes for the managers to educate them of the seriousness of this issue and how to tackle it.
- Had the help of market informants of mine to keep tab on any infringement activities by the other companies.
- Worked closely with the clients' own legal teams to carry out effective prosecutions and get suitable compensations out of them.
- Passed the California bar exam recognized by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), 2004
- Completed Master's degree in Patent Law from the Business School of Chicago, 2004
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Marketing), University of Chicago, 2002
Use the bullet point format to list down some of the relevant and most important professional achievements of your career till date.
This is how a brand protection manager resume is written. Observe the entire sample carefully because if you are going to write a legal resume for this kind of a senior post, it better be perfect and up to the professional standards that are expected by any good hiring company out there.