Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Branch Manager (Temporary Services) Resume
Branch Manager (Temporary Services) Resume
A job application for the post of Branch Manager in a finance services company must include a professional branch manager resume, an aptly drafted resume cover letter, and other supportive documents, for presenting a challenging and professional candidature. A resume for branch manager position should emphasize on the experience of the candidate, and the skill-sets as required in an ideal candidate. Such a resume would be able to grab employers' attention and convince them to call the candidate for further rounds of selection process, specially the personal interview round.
To become a Branch Manager of a finance services company, one must have the necessary skill-sets and the knowledge, which can be shared in the branch manager resume. The typical skills required would be as follows, or depending upon the desired job profile.
Skills for a Branch Manager
These skills-sets and the relevant information conveying the can be included in the branch manager resume for effective candidature promotion and to get the desired results. To precisely identify the desired skill-sets and include them in the branch manager resume, one must refer to the job description given by the employers. The job description can also be helpful in judging one's aptitude for the given job profile.
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Decision making ability
- Analytical skills
- Market knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Others depending upon the company profile and ares of operations
The below given branch manager resume can be referred by candidates for gathering information on various aspects related to resume writing such as resume layout, job description, skill-sets required, appropriate content (information) to be shared, language, etc.
The above given branch manager resume example for a financial services company can be referred for drafting different branch manager resumes, and would require appropriate changes to be made.
We hope applicants find the sample branch manager resume informative and relevant.
Sample Branch Manager (Temporary Services) Resume
(For a finance services company Branch Manager position)
Amanda R. Sorrels
2014 Birch Street, Indianapolis
Indiana - 46268
Tel: (317) 870 2628,
To lead a team of professionals and help the organization provide the best of financial solutions to its customers by leveraging existing opportunities in the market, which would ensure profit maximization and business growth, and accomplishment of organizational goals.
A professional and experienced financial services manager, with expertise in corporate and personal financial solutions. Key skills include:
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Planning, budgeting and execution of new projects
- In depth knowledge of various financial products and services, for corporate and personal financial solutions
- Strong analytical skills for quick decision making
- Organization management skills
Professional Experience Summary:
Assistant Branch Manager
Benson Financial Solutions, Broadway, Peru, IN
(2009 to present)
Duties and description
Alpha Consultancy Services
- Manage the complete branch operations
- Budgeting, planning, implementation, development and administration of the existing and new business
- Maintain the $1.15 million revenue for the branch by development of the new accounts
- Retain the profitability by reestablishment of lost accounts
- Develop new accounts by utilizing the strategies and policies like sales expertise, sales techniques, accounts management and strong organizational skills.
, Mall Rd., Logansport, IN
(2005 - 2009)
Duties and responsibilities
Assistant Manager Sales
New Era Monetary Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Supervise the in-house and on-filed sales staff
- Interview, train and hire new candidates for sales representative position
- Responsible for the organization and establishment of the new corporate clients and collect revenue generation
- Manage and organize the staff and ensure the service quality and consistency
- Plan and develop the training modules for the sales team and support departments
- Coordinate between the sales department and other support department for smooth functioning
, Broadway Plaza, Peru, IN
(2002 - 2005)
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the lead generation and cold-calling
- Increase the sales revenue
- To get stability in business by utilizing the new and innovative ideas to develop the business
- Visit and take feedback from customers and corporate clients
for quality of services
- Conduct market research and analyze the results for tactical planning
- Guide the sales team to achieve the sales targets
- Train the sales team for new products and selling techniques
- Schedule daily work for different teams
- Monitor the work of sales staff and maintain a record of the same
MBA (Masters in business administration) with dual specialization in Marketing and finance
(2000 - 2002)
Keller Graduate School of Management, Merrillville, IN
B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce)
(1997 - 2000)
Brown Mackie College, Merrillville, IN
References can be provided on prior request.
I, here by, declare that all the details shared above are true, and can be supported with appropriate documents, if required.
|Name: Amanda R. Sorrels|
|Signature: ####||Date: March 13, 2012||Place: Indianapolis, IN|