Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Body Shop Manager Resume
Body Shop Manager Resume
A body shop manager resume is written by a person who works in the capacity of a shop manager in a beautician shop for ladies. The primary clientele of such shops were females earlier, but now a new species has emerged into the scene- the metro-sexual males. These males have an insatiable need for manicure, pedicure , threading and several of those other skin and body treatments, which were earlier known to be meant only for ladies. Thus these men have succeeded at rubbing off clean the line of distinguish between the females and their own masculinity. Anyways, now that such fashion has overtaken the fancy of both the genders, the need for trained people in this industry has risen altogether. A manager is required for every such outlet that deals in beauty products and skin treatment for ladies and the metromen. Anyways, since there is such a need, there has to be a resume written for this. Following is such a resume sample that will guide you through the entire process of writing your own draft including the format and the style of writing.
Body Shop Manager Resume Sample
11, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To secure the position of a beauty shop manager with a good store where can I get the chance to handle new challenges in a dynamic environment on a day to day basis.
- Have worked as floor manager and store manager since last 6 years at various locations
- Worked for Spencer's and B&K's Beauty Salon chain in Florida and New Orleans respectively
- Gained experience in handling customers and offering attractive propositions to them in order to attract them again and again to the shop
- Increased the footfall by 65% at B&K's Beauty Salon outlet in New Orleans in 2008
- Instrumental in taking all marketing and strategic decisions for attracting more and more customers
- Being the floor manager, offering customers a good experience while they shop at the malls
- Good marketing skills to promote my store
- Expertise in handling customers of all age and choices and making their visit a satisfying one
- Managing large floors in the mall and supervising the store assistants present there
- Excellent managerial skills to lead teams of subordinates and achieve targets
- Good interpersonal skills to talk to different kinds of people and understanding their psych in order to manage them accordingly
- Good communication skills for speaking to the customers and the employees in the most effective manner
- Clear understanding of all marketing and PR principle
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
B&K's Beauty Salon, Florida
Store Manager (2009-Present)
- Planned various store activities (sale and contests) to attract more footfall; increased it by 65% by the year end of 2009
- Supervised the daily work of all the store employees and took care of their concerns, thus keeping them motivated at all times
- Ensured that all the items were placed in the right place below their right tags
- Sent daily store sales report to the head office in New York
- Ensured that all the inventory was available at all the times and placed orders with the suppliers whenever needed
- Took care of the accounts and kept a tab on the daily cost of store operations
Spencer's Apparel Store, Florida
Floor Manager (2006-2009)
- Worked as floor manager on the men's apparel floor, with 6 sales representatives under me
- Took care of the stocking and maintaining of racks according to the section
- Maintained clear records of the sales and purchase and sent the daily report of to the head office everyday
- Worked in coordination with the store manager and recorded customer preference in shopping
- MBA in Human Resource Management, New York College of Management, 2005
- Bachelor's in Arts, University of Wisconsin, 2002
One can add important professional achievements here. Mention only the relevant points here.
This is how a body shop manager resume is written. Follow the format strictly and write a professional industry standard resume to impress the recruiter and get the job.