Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Bid Manager Resume
Bid Manager Resume
A Bid Manager is responsible for handling project bids and offering the clients with the necessary responses with respect to their proposals. So, he/she needs to have in depth understanding of functions, how to correlate and compare different proposals and generate responses that lead to organizational customer relationship management. Thus, as a Bid Manager, the candidate is required to showcase his/her strong analytical skills, qualifications, and specific industry exposure, while writing a bid manager resume sample. Let's have a look at the given responsibilities as a part of bid managing duties; get new insight into the work to create a well built resume.
Jobs and Responsibilities:
- Managing bids in response to request for proposals (RFPs) from customers
- Ascertaining documents and records fulfillment as per organizational policies and procedures.
- Offering the clients with the necessary support to express their proposals in the standard and well accepted formats.
- Ensuring proper procedural development of work and maintaining all the records in connection with the same.
- Managing customer relationship to ensure their support in the long run
- Analyzing, comparing, and evaluating various proposals on sound grounds to select the best one.
In this manner, a Bid Manager is supposed to handle all bidding associated jobs, to register the new customers, interested parties, their proposals, records, and to provide advisory support to deal with bidding functions.
Here, go through the bid manager resume sample given below; get useful guidelines to decide the content of your own resume. Have a professional format that supports your understanding of the business environment and culture.
Raymond V. Hernadez
3569 Penn Street
Email Address: email@example.com
Searching for the position of a Bid Manager in an industry, where I will find enough opportunities to combine my disciplinary understanding and refined analytical skills to solve the bidding associated issues in a better way; ready to work in a challenging environment to prove my potential to handle bidding functions.
- Working as an Assistant Bid Manager
- Handled role of an intermediary to respond on the company's behalf
- Proficient Relationship Manager and Negotiator
- Professional analyzer and coordinator to integrate a variety of tasks
- Good research and development abilities
- Communicative excellence to handle relationship management jobs
- Analytical and comprehensive skills
- Critical thinking and refined management abilities
- Professional understanding and abilities to simplify complex structures
- Practiced in Microsoft Office functions management
- Familiarity with 3D designing
- Handled database management (DBMS) functions
- Masters in Business Administration from University of Central Missouri with majors in Marketing and Sales Management in 2010.
- Bachelors in Business Management from University of Missouri in 2008
- Completed Diploma in Advanced Finance and Bidding Management
- Accomplished a training program to understand fundamentals of bidding and process management with efficient management of technical skills.
RIY Manufacturing Industries Pvt. Ltd. Sikeston, MO
Designation: Assistant Advertising Designer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Defining the major concerns about the proposal analysis and selection
- Determining the criteria for shortlisting the proposals received to evaluate them in depth
- Analyzing the project requirements and offering customer support to follow procedural formalities.
- Organizing and managing bids received from vendors to arrange them chronologically
- Clarifying the firm's interests in the projects or requirements to offer the best output
TIEL Manufacturing Service Industries Pvt. Ltd. Gregory S. Hope
Designation: Assistant Bid Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provided managerial support to the vendors or suppliers to understand the organization's initial requirements
- Offered technical and professional assistance to the vendors to quote bids and present their proposals.
- Dealt with the documentation and record keeping functions for database management
- Registered the new entrants and prospective suppliers interested to deal with the organization.
- Handled effective relationship management functions and settled down documentation in relation to bidding.
- Recognized as 'Manager of the Year 2010' for successful accomplishment of bidding jobs and considerable increase in profitability with good relationship management work.
- Affiliated to a technical institution providing training and development support to the newly entrants in bidding sector and offering updated information about the market changes.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Abilities to handle a variety of manufacturing industry bidding work and rich in professional experience to manage customers and proposals, with flexible and adaptive mind set to look at changing work environment.
I, hereby declare that all statements made are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Raymond V. Hernadez
Thus, while writing a bid manager resume, lay proper stress on professional practices and managerial experience to deal with bids. Highlighting good customer relationship management skills and tactical handling of matters will portray your excellence in the field.