Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Banquet Sales Manager Resume
Banquet Sales Manager Resume
Banquet sales manager resume must be clear, precise, and effective enough to create a good impression on your prospective employer. Clearly, focus on your related skills and abilities, exceptional educational background, professional work experience, and additional accomplishments. These are some of the demanding features that can strike the very attention of your reader or recruiter.
This particular profession is the prime part of the hospitality and food industry, and therefore, banquet sales managers are assigned to varied kinds of general and special duties. These overall duties or responsibilities comprise of handling the inquiries, looking after the banquet menus, and associated day-to-day check-list, ensuring the committed sales contract, preparing the accommodation for clients, etc. In other words, they are solely responsible for looking after the work and associated performance reports for complete hotel management.
Candidates, who wish to create or build their future in this perfect hospitality field, should prepare an application for this position. Here, you are provided with a sample resume pattern for the post of banquet sales manager.
Margaret D. Remy
728 Jones Avenue,
Winston Salem, NC - 27101
Contact no.: (336) 761-5115
In search of a better opportunity as a banquet sales manager in a well-reputed hospitality institution, where I can apply my skills and abilities in the development of the sales and marketing strategies. Wish to be an asset to the organization.
Principled and hard working enough to look after varied kinds of marketing research techniques; ten years of complete experience in this particular profession. Capable of handling the major and minor principles of management.
- Course: Masters in Sales & Marketing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Minnesota State College & University System, Minnesota, MN
- Course: Bachelors in Business Communication & Management
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Southwest Minnesota State University, Minnesota, MN
- Hamline State High School, Winston Salem, NC
- Possess exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding principles of marketing and associated sales policies
- Ability to look after the principles of major strategic marketing for banquets
- Possess sound ability to manage the work for governments and other corporate organizations.
- Familiar and expert to work on varied computer platforms, and different Microsoft Suite applications.
- Competent in dealing with the general and special event management, and its associated planning and arrangement.
- Sound understanding in handling the reservations of various clients, with exact and appropriate pricing and staffing.
- Possess exceptional business communicational skills and interpersonal abilities
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities
- Responsible and dedicated enough to work for long hours, and on weekends
- Skilled in handling the varied kinds of domestic and international clients or customers
- Proficient in looking after the important banquet activities and other arrangements
- Capable of handling multiple tasks efficiently and systematically
Current Employer: Royal Hotel Ramadan, Los Angeles, LA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Banquet Sales Manager
- Looked after the potential business marketing, and its management in both local, and international markets.
- Handled the major and minor sales settlements, and looked after the overall banquet facilities.
- Maintained the overall accounts section, and responsibly handled the major and complex contract negotiation.
- Communicated with various clients, monitored the activities of the staff members, and systematically prepared annual budget for the institution.
- Looked after the overall preparation of the monthly activities, and supervised the important sales reports.
Previous Employer: Golden Royal Executive Hotel, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Banquet Sales Manager
- Assisted the development manager, and sales executive in looking after the food and beverage events, and associated solicitation inquiries.
- Supervised the major contracts, business proposals, and systematically customized the menu for special functions or celebrations.
- Communicated and coordinated with the catering staff members for responsibly handling the regular inquiries.
- Interacted with major clients for their requests, trained other new staff members for looking after the external activities, etc.
- Planned and prepared various meetings, and presentations for assisting in the preparation of annual budget.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for conducting regular tours for major client business, handling the client function activities, etc.
- Awarded for handling the sales, and associated account systematically, looking after the major business proposals, etc.
- Appreciated for assisting in the major budget control, supervising the post-cons of the meetings and conferences, etc.
- Rewarded for advertising the regional products, marketing the food and beverages for the special functions, handling the major budget activities, etc., in Golden Royal Executive Hotel.
Fiona Sams - Banquet Manager
Blue Birds International Hotel
Diane Strauss - Account Manager
Regency Royal Hotel
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Mississippi and Missouri
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Margaret D. Remy
Follow this guiding sample resume,and construct your application for the position of banquet sales manager. Focus on your major skills sets in order to accomplish your desired goals and objectives. Good luck for future prospects!!!