Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Audio Visual Manager Resume
Audio Visual Manager Resume
An Audio visual manager resume should be short, systematically bulleted document that clearly reflects your exceptional work potential. Your particular application should have the potential to identify your basic, and special skills sets, and tell your employer about your educational background, professional work experience, and area of interest. In this way, you can surely steal the very interest of your employer and would compel him/her to select you for an interview.
Generally, this is quite an interesting job position, and expert candidates can skillfully explore their career in this particular profession. Experienced candidates are assigned to varied kinds of general and complex assignments that mainly comprise of handling the technical services of certain instruments, maintaining the proper functioning of audio visual equipment, supervising the staff members, etc. In other words, they are responsible for handling the campus community, and assisting the seniors in manging the cultural, and necessary public relation functions.
For your complete guidance, you are hereby offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of audio visual manger. Analyze this sample and construct your own impressive application.
Minnie D. Parker
75 Shadowmar Drive,
New Orleans, LA - 70115
Contact no.: (504) 891-8999
In search of a grand opportunity in a well-reputed organization as an audio visual manager, where I can skillfully utilize my technical skills and abilities in the enhancement of the organization. Wish to gain more experience and prove a beneficial asset to the company.
Responsible and skilled in handling variety of technical responsibilities; five years of complete experience in this particular industry. Awarded for composing new notes and handling the overall audio and video activities.
- Course: Post Graduation in Film and Video Technology
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Northwestern State University of Louisiana, Louisiana, LA
- Course: Graduation in Communication and Journalism
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA
- Baton Range Community High School, New Orleans, LA
- Capable of handling the overall technical activities of the sound and visual fields
- Remarkable knowledge and understanding regarding technological devices and associated equipment.
- Strong familiarity in various technical operations regarding recording, dubbing, theatrical procedures, etc.
- Expert to work on various platforms like Windows 7/XP and other Microsoft tools like cool edit, and adobe.
- Skilled in handling the timely target, developing new business contacts, and promoting technical opportunities, and other resources.
- Exceptional and sound knowledge regarding audio production, live concerts, video mixing, digital graphing.
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of handling various staff employees in their technical problems
- Flexible to travel around the globe for technical and broadcasting purposes
- Competent in dealing with the theater, recording activities, and handling work independently
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Vistronix Incorporation Ltd., Los Angeles, LA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Audio Visual Manager
- Looked after the daily audio and video recordings, and associated technical operations with complete supervision.
- Communicated with various experts, and technicians regarding performance standards, subordinating staff members, etc.
- Participated in formal and informal meetings, and presentations for proper and coordinating work.
- Conducted systematic and regular training sessions for newly appointed staff members, and guided them in handling various technical operations.
Previous Employer: Creative Audio Incorporation Pvt. Ltd., New York, NY (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Audio Visual Manager
- Assisted the senior experts and technical designers in organizing various musical programs, developing various manuals for music, etc.
- Provided effective and appropriate instructions regarding proper handling of technical instruments and other audio facilities.
- Guided the junior staff members in planning the technical crew members, looking after the specific presentations, etc.
- Researched and acquired new audio technology based systems as per the modern customer or clients requirements.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for conducting timely meetings, presentations, and conferences for proper convention of the clients.
- Rewarded for handling the diverse musical presentations and compositions, supervising the installed systems, etc.
- Awarded for handling basic clients requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper company assets, and plans, etc.
- Honored for skillfully handling the technical projects, dealing with major presentations of international business, etc., in Creative Audio Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Kyle Dans - Event Manager
Row & Sons Musical Incorporation
Michael Francs - Composition Technician
Florence Group of Musical Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and Florida
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Minnie D. Parker
A perfect and appropriate resume sample is provided for the post of audio visual manager. Go through this entire application, analyze it and construct your exceptional job resume that can easily steal the very first attention of your reader. However, a significant and remarkable resume can assist you in excelling in your professional career.