Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Assistant Security Manager Resume
Assistant Security Manager Resume
Assistant security manager resume must be powerful and impressive enough to generate better results that can help you build your exceptional professional career. Try to focus on your educational background, professional work experience, and other accomplishments, which can easily grab the very attention of your prospective job employer. In order to excel in your future prospects, build an impressive resume application that reflects your potential skills and abilities, outstanding goals and objectives towards the applied job position. These are some of the interesting and bold factors to compel the reader to short list you for an interview.
In order to build a satisfying career in this field, you should have the potential to fulfill all the assigned responsibilities. Basically, their major duties comprise of managing the security or safety information, look after the network infrastructure, assist in safety technologies, etc. In addition, the assistant security experts should have sound knowledge and understanding regarding IAM systems, and security tools and applications.
Candidates, who wish to shape their professional career in this particular field, should prepare an impressive application that directs the attention of their prospective job employer.
James H. Magill
3367 Cherry Tree Drive,
Jacksonville, FL - 32258
Contact no.: (904) 386-5682
Aspire to acquire a better and strong job designation as an Assistant Security Manager in a well-known organization, where I can utilize my professional skills and abilities for clock security services. Wish to enhance my skill-sets and prove an asset to the company.
Responsible to handle security services in the main areas, and look after the staffing procedures; five years of core experience in this particular field. Awarded for assisting in complex criminal investigations.
- Course: Masters in Security System Management
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Richmont State University, Georgia, GA
- Course: Bachelors in Security System Technologies
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Toccoa Falls College & State University, Georgia, GA
- Piedmont International High School, Jacksonville, FL
- Ability to work skillfully in any kind of challenging situation or conditions
- Capable of handling higher level law enforcement section, military business management, etc.
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding licensees from state to state
- Expert to work on varied kinds of platforms, and skilled in handling Microsoft Suite Applications
- Competent in security planning and development of tactical plans
- Sound knowledge regarding safe security establishment, and development of security plans
- Possess motivating, and exceptional leadership skills and abilities
- Capable of communicating with a wide varieties of clients or customers
- Dedicated and responsible to work on weekends and for irregular hours
- Skilled in making quick and fast decisions in regards to emergency calls
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Sharp Solution Security Services, Fairfield, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Assistant Security Manager
- Monitored the overall security plans, identified certain information, and maintained the safety discrepancies
- Maintained complete and systematic documents regarding security procedures, controlled alarm requests, etc.
- Responsibly looked after the the detection systems, and other maintenance procedures for classified system accounts
- Assisted in processing security clearance verification memos, visiting procedures, and monitoring the property, and associated facilities
- Communicated with management security personnel regarding the automated systems in order to protect the inventory, and real estate property
Previous Employer: Holloway Communications Incorporation, Texas, TX (2009-2010)
Designation: Junior Security Manager
- Systematically monitored the security services, and responsibly updated the automated systems and services
- Interacted with the security staff members, and maintained the complete law enforcement procedures and activities
- Inspected the security of assigned zones or sections, and implemented loss prevention program within specified time-lines
- Looked after the necessary security training modules, maintained the reports regarding accidents, thefts, etc.
- Assisted the security managers in conducting internal and external investigations, and traced every single attendance
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the overall security services of business association, organizations, companies, etc.
- Rewarded for conducting systematic investigations for safe security purposes, and training reputable security agents
- Awarded for handling basic clients requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper security and investigation plans, etc.
- Complimented for coordinating with the the Security Manager, personally inspecting each and every CCTV camera, etc., in Holloway Communications Incorporation
- Awarded for supervising the assigned areas responsibly, inspecting the security activities, etc.
Sam Dans - Security Manager
Row & Sons Automation Incorporation
Roger Fedder - Assistant Manager
Star Security Services Pvt. Ltd.
Samuel Lancer - Marketing Manager
Riley & Sons Advertising Incorporation
Shannon Ludwing - Advertising Associate
Global Star Video Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and San Angelo.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James H. Magill
Go through this sample resume for the position of Assistant Security Manager, and construct your own application for future assistance. Responsibly draft your resume, as a perfect application can surely assist you in excelling your professional career, and achieve your desired goals and objectives. A systematic, and job-winning application can certainly help you in getting selected for the applied job position.