Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Assistant Hotel Manager Resume
Assistant Hotel Manager Resume
Assistant hotel manager resume must be goal oriented, and completely relevant enough to create a strong impression on your prospective job employer. Try to emphasize on your relevant skills set, major certifications, and associated educational qualifications, overall work experience, and major accomplishments. Build a resume sample that skilfully reflects your basic area of interest, the type of programs you have worked with, and your work potentials that would compel your reader to go through your entire application, and select you for an interview.
This is quite a responsible designation, candidates in here are assigned to different kinds of job duties that requires great and immense amount of leadership qualities. Basically, they are responsible for looking after the basic advisory services, execution of the property for sales, evaluation of the development services, managing the overall customer service, and research and consulting. In this way, they are mainly in charge for meeting the requirements of the customers, handling the daily duties systematically, and looking after the smooth working of the hotel staff members.
Applicants who desire to build a better career in this particular field, should prepare an impressive application. Follow the provided sample resume for the post of Assistant Hotel Manager.
Philip A. Edmondson
3197 Kinney Street,
Southwick, MA - 01077
Contact no.: (413) 569-9941
In search of a better job position as an Assistant Hotel Manager, where I can utilize my exceptional skills and abilities in delivering best results for business revenues. Wish to gain more experience, and prove an asset to the organization.
Capable of handling the huge hotel background, and coordinating with the managing associates; six years of core experience in this hotel industry. Responsible, and dedicated employee in delivering best results for the hotel industry.
- Course: Post Graduation in Hotel Industry
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Western New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: Graduation in Business Administration
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: New Mexico State University, New Mexico, NM
- Alfred State High School, Southwick, MA
- Competent in handling varied Microsoft Suite Applications, and LMS system
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding optimal customer service, and front desk management
- Skilled to work on various platforms like Windows 7/XP, Linux, etc.
- Qualified and experienced in looking after major activities like housekeeping, catering services, overall maintenance, etc.
- Ability to deal with varied kinds of domestic and international clients or customers, and expert in evaluating the technical operations
- Sound understanding regarding management activities, leading various department, and communicating about goals and objectives
- Possess exceptional qualities in understanding, and solving any kind of complex problems
- Extremely coordinating and friendly, and responsible to handle any kind of situation
- Skilled in communicating with varied kinds of domestic and international clients or customers
- Flexible to work on weekends, certain off days, and for irregular hours
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Ambiance Towers & Hotels, Minneapolis, MN (2010 - till date)
Designation: Assistant Hotel Manager
- Looked after various improvements regarding hotel work procedures, handling various clients, and looking after their expectations
- Assisted the senior hotel managers and executives in demonstrating various client-oriented work and associated activities
- Communicated with other clients, and coordinating for meeting the contractual obligations, handling the property management, etc.
- Supervised and looked after day-to-day activities that comprised of safety or security of customers, overall maintenance procedures, sales, and budget, etc.
- Handled other assigned hotel operations like handling the overall cost flow, administering the overall budget, looking after the operational review, etc.
Previous Employer: Trinidad Excellency Group of Hotels, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Junior Hotel Manager
- Assisted the Senior Hotel Manager, and technical executives in handling the financial reports, property assessment, etc.
- Communicated with the HR administrative in various internal and external activities like interviewing, hiring, training, performance appraisals, etc.
- Looked after the client or customer needs and requirements, assisted the guests in their functions, resolved their queries, and associated problems
- Supervised the complete compliance of statutory regulations, other associating health laws and safety regulations
- Assisted the executives, managers, and administrative, in important meetings, conferences, and presentations
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for identifying the problems of the clients, and resolving their complex problems systematically and responsibly
- Honored for skillfully handling the overall annual budget, and associating financial issues of the organization
- Awarded for handling basic clients requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper construction plans, etc.
- Rewarded for systematically handling the hospitality of the clients, assisting in major hotel activities, and programs, etc., in Trinidad Excellency Group of Hotels
- Complimented for handling the challenging situations of the hotel, looking after the client needs, etc.
Michael Saunders - Hotel Manager
Royal City Central Hotel
Sam Laurel - Assistant Manager
Royal City Garden Hotel
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Philip A. Edmondson
Go through this provided sample resume for the position of Assistant Hotel Manager. This guiding sample can surely assist you in building your own impressive application. In other words, a perfect sample can certainly help you in shaping your professional career, and achieve your desired goals and objectives.