Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Airfield Manager Resume
Airfield Manager Resume
Airfield manager resume must be qualified and systematic enough to market your professional credentials in this competitive global market. Skillfully, present your educational and professional skills and abilities, and other work experiences, so that you can easily steal the very attention of your hiring manger or reader. Follow this simple pattern of resume and create your outstanding application in order to accomplish your desired dream objectives.
The airfield manager has a role of an administrative officer, who is in charge of looking after each and every routine management at the aviation center or at the airport. They also have to perform different kinds of internal and external activities that include looking after the proper serving to the clients, providing them quality services, planning the set policies and procedures, maintaining the regular activities at the airport, etc. In other words, they have to assist different kinds of clients and ensure their needs are met with complete quality standards.
Read the offered resume sample and formulate your own application that can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position.
Timothy L. Maple
1456 Calico Drive,
Spokane, WA - 99210
Contact no.: (509) 622-9934
Seeking to obtain a strong job position as an airfield manager in a recognized organization, where I can skillfully handle the assigned airport activities. Wish to utilize my skills and offer complete assistance to the clients and transportation services to the passengers.
Five years of complete experience in this aviation industry; profound knowledge and understanding in handling the general and special airport activities. Ability to communicate with different kinds of domestic and international passengers.
- Course: M.S (Master of Science) Airfield Operational Services
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: University of South Carolina System, South Carolina, SC
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Aviation Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Francis Marion University, South Carolina, SC
- Wofford International High School, Spokane, WA
- Capable of handling the major airfield operations and other associated rotary activities
- Complete understanding regarding the overall aircraft maintenance procedures, etc.
- Exceptional expertise in handling different kinds of airfield maintenance programs like Kiowa, Warrior, Creek, Hue, etc.
- Competent in handling various other official programs like aircraft scheduling, maintaining configuration records, etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience to work on various platforms like Windows XP, UNIX, and MS DOS.
- Proficient in handling the time accounting zone, hazardous waste management, and supply chain management.
- Possess exceptional skills in communicating with varied kinds of clients or passengers
- Capable of maintaining good and healthy relationship with other staff, and higher officials
- Reliable and dedicated employee, and capable of handling any kind of professional complexities.
- Skilled in reading navigational aids, and basic aircraft design features
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Competent in understanding the basic fundamentals of meteorology and other airfield operational management.
Current Employer: Grove Field Airport, Port of Camus-Washougal, WA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Airfield Manager
- Supervised the overall security zones and systematically directed the custodial staff members to complete the maintenance work.
- Looked after the overall operations of various aircrafts and coordinated in the department business of the city.
- Responsibly collected the monthly boarding list, maintained the monthly lease programs and their payments, etc.
- Communicated with the airport advisory committee, and organized the overall meetings and presentations for future prospects.
Previous Employer: Anacortes Airport, Port of Anacortes, WA (2009-2010)
Designation: Junior Airfield Manager
- Assisted the senior managers and technical experts in handling the modernize accounting operations.
- Interacted with the account specialist, and prepared annual airport budgets and submitted it to the directors for community development.
- Looked after major administrative duties, and supervised the airport emergency security system and their associated safety plans.
- Assisted the seniors in attending contract meetings, special airfield conferences, and presentations for ticketing and food services, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for managing several assigned duties, looking after the hospitality services, etc.
- Rewarded for catering the concerns of the airport, assisting in planning the annual budgets, and looking after the complete safety within the airport.
- Awarded for handling basic clients requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper food service plans, etc.
- Honored for skillfully handling the technical projects, handling the directed flight list, implementing the developmental plans, etc., in Anacortes Airport
Kyle Dans - Flight Manager
Evergreen Financial Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Samuel Fletcher - Food Services Manager
Coast Real Services Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and Connecticut
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Timothy L. Maple
This is a perfect resume sample for the post of an airfield manager. Follow this sample and achieve your desired goals and objectives. Good luck for future prospects!!