Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
Advertising Marketing Manager Resume
Advertising marketing manager resume must be creative, professional, and successful enough to create a strong and everlasting impression on your prospective job recruiter. Try to highlight your educational and professional section, and present it skillfully with powerful words. These factors can surely be helpful in grabbing the very attention of your reader or hiring manager. Your resume application should be brilliant enough to reflect your potential qualities, to your top-notch professional recruiter.
This corporate marketing job position is quite diverse in its field, and so, candidates should have the potential to grasp different kinds of assigned job responsibilities. In other words, they are mainly responsible for looking after the public relations services, handling the successful marketing procedures, managing the major advertising plans, and their associated management. Therefore, they are solely provided charge of motivating the team members, and skillfully handling the development of deep branding, and recommending the documents.
Applicants who wish to create a professional career in this particular zone, should prepare an impressive application that can suit their area of expertise. Follow this perfect resume pattern, and draft your own resume for the position of Advertising Marketing Manager.
Tiffany M. Eades
2427 Sussex Court,
Marlin, TX - 76661
Contact no.: (254) 455-9395
To acquire a challenging job position as an Advertising Marketing Manager in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully apply my exceptional skills and abilities, for the benefit of the company. Wish to prove an asset to the organization.
Skilled, and understanding enough to handle the strategic, and associated marketing procedures; five years of complete experience in this marketing and advertising field. Capable of leading the corporate marketing and associated internal communications of the clients.
- Course: Post Graduation in Public & Media Relations
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: East Tennessee State University, Tennessee, TN
- Course: Graduation in Media Communications Management
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Freed Hardeman University, Tennessee, TN
- Bloomington State High School, Marlin, TX
- Capable of handling the traditional and modern expansion of market share
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding overall market analysis and associated account expansion
- Competent in handling the direct brand positioning and product launch programs
- Expert and comfortable to work on different kinds of Microsoft Suite applications, and other social marketing programs
- Proficient in soliciting or servicing for new accounts, and handling the new strategic planning division
- Exceptional knowledge regarding web & print content development
- Strong and exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Skilled in training new staff employees, and handling the strategical problems
- Flexible to travel around the globe for advertising and marketing purposes
- Capable of handling different advertising projects independently
- Ability to coordinate and assist in developing the marketing strategies
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Triad Digital Video Arts Pvt. Ltd., Los Angeles, LA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Advertising Marketing Manager
- Looked after the domestic and international brand advertising and marketing programs, and handled the work of the staff and industry
- Developed better and healthy relationship with various marketing clients, and integrated the advertising work with website content managers
- Skillfully responded to the entire advertising programs, and tackled the clients queries, request, and other opportunities
- Supported the other senior executives and assistants in handling the international advertising orders, looking after their travel schedules and associated trade functions
Previous Employer: Brandon Money Pages Magazine Corporation, Jacksonville, FL (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Advertising Marketing Manager
- Assisted the senior marketing managers, and other advertising executives in developing new accounts
- Communicated with various domestic channels for developing new advertising campaigns, and assisting in dealing with principal directors
- Handled the training modules of new staff employees, and guided them in their major difficulties
- Systematically developed direct mail procedures, marketing strategies, and direct dealing with the advertising owners for new brand campaigns
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for achieving the assigned goals, and for skillfully handling the multi-channel print programs
- Complimented for generating huge web portals for complete marketing of newly launched products and items
- Appreciated for handling the key marketing analytics, looking after the important demographics, and maintaining the market research for further development
- Rewarded for developing new marketing media programs, assisting in training modules, generating cost-effective marketing techniques, etc., in Brandon Money Pages Magazine Corporation
Samuel Dans - Marketing Manager
Riley & Sons Advertising Incorporation
Shannon Ludwing - Advertising Associate
Global Star Video Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Arizona.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Tiffany M. Eades
Generate a perfect resume sample that can skillfully market your exceptional credentials and professional work experience. Go through this systematic resume application, and create your own application that can assist you in achieving your desired professional goals and objectives.