Home » Manager Resume
» Sample Accounting Office Manager Resume
Accounting Office Manager Resume
Accounting office manager resume must be creative and relevant enough to hold the very attention of your employer. Depending on the type of work and area of expertise, draft your application and try to link your professional goals and objectives to the job you are applying for. Focus on your related strong skills and abilities and list your previous work experience, educational qualifications, and some of your recent certifications. These factors would prove important in order to guide your employer about your basic working principles, and compel them to select you for an interview.
This is quite an important job position and therefore, applicants should have the potential to provide complete assistance in their assigned responsibilities or duties. Usually, they are responsible for looking after the overall purchase and associated sales invoices generating monthly, and annual reports, handling the entire credit controls, making appropriate payments, and reconciling bank accounts, etc. In this way, they are assigned to several kinds of duties that comprise of handling the day-to-day accounts, looking after the overall office management, and provide necessary official work backups.
Engineers, who have the overall potential in handling several work activities, should draft an impressive application that would help them to accomplish their goals. Follow this particular sample resume for the position of Accounting Office Manager.
Rachel F. Rush
1494 Worley Avenue,
Lynchburg, VA - 24504
Contact no. : (434) 455-3797
Seeking a strong job position as an Accounting Office Manager, where I can skillfully organize and coordinate in important operations, and associated procedures. Wish to gain more experience in this particular field and prove an asset to the organization.
Responsible and confident enough to handle different kinds of managerial services and associated activities; seven years of complete experience in this particular field. Capable of performing office services with complete efficiency and competency.
- Course: Post-Graduation in Administrative Services
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Boise State University, Idaho, ID
- Course: Graduation in Business Administration
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Idaho State University, Idaho, ID
- Blessing-Rieman State High School, Lynchburg, VA
- Capable of handling the overall human resource management and associated accounting supervision.
- In-depth knowledge regarding varied computer skills that include word-processing, spreadsheets, e-mail activities, etc.
- Familiar in handling the general, and special organizational tasks, and other activities skillfully.
- Capable of handling systematic balance reports for cash and checks received, and delivered
- Possess outstanding time management skills and stress management abilities
- Exceptional and sound knowledge regarding team building skills, and attentive towards high level of accuracy.
- Possess exceptional written, and oral communicational, and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Flexible, and capable of handling priority work on weekends, and for irregular hours
- Capable of making strong and effective decisions for different complex problems
- Competent in resolving the customer problems and handling work independently
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Rolace & Sons Corporation Ltd., Washington, WA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Accounting Office Manager
- Handled the major, and important office activities that include designing and implementing the official policies and procedures.
- Established general and special standards and associated procedures for maintaining accounting services.
- Supervised the office staff activities and guided them in their professional operations and procedures.
- Looked after the managerial activities, managed the overall cash flow, and reported the senior directors about the credit controls
Previous Employer: Solace & Sons Finance Corporation, Florida, CA (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Accounting Office Manager
- Assisted the senior trainers in training the new staff members in handling the accounts properly and systematically.
- Communicated with other executives and senior mangers for solving the complex payment processing procedures, etc.
- Systematically cross-checked the time-sheets, extension account statements, monthly penalties, release of liens, etc.
- Inspected the daily activities and associated functions of the staff members, scheduled the regular meetings and training sessions
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for conducting regular meetings, conferences, and presentations for constructive communication among every staff employees.
- Awarded for skillfully performing various official activities like administrative services, handling the major accounts, and associated supervisory duties.
- Complimented for handling special internal activities like programming the executive schedule, inspecting the domestic accounts, and associated taxation services.
- Rewarded for handling the state fund raising programs, looking after the daily functions of accounts payable, etc., in Solace & Sons Finance Corporation
- Awarded for accomplishing the monthly and annual targets assigned, handling the relevant legislation for credit controls, etc.
Kyle Dans - Administrative Manager
Row & Sons Finance Incorporation
Mary Jones - Special Finance Inspector
Wade & Sons Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Katie West - Junior Manager
Dream Works Global Corporations
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and San Jose
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Rachel F. Rush
Draft a clean, precise, and confident resume application for the position of Accounting Office Manager. Go through this entire sample resume and prepare your own exceptional application. An impressive application can surely assist you in grabbing the very attention of your prospective job employer. Focus on your key credentials, as this can help you in accomplishing your desired professional goals and objectives.