Home » Internship Resume
» Sample Accounting Internship Resume
Accounting Internship Resume
Accounting internship resume is prepared for the one who is trying for accounting internship position. It should cover your academic credentials and skills in the area of accounting and management as you are applying for the internship. It highlights expertise and talents related to accounting function. Internship helps to learn by practical experience and where you practically use the various principles of accounting while recording business transactions. It (accounting internship) includes various tasks as follows:
- Collection and arrangement of data
- Analysis and interpretation of annual reports or the data gathered
- Analyzing financial statements namely company trading, profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Ascertainment of profitability and liquidity position
- Acknowledgement of effectiveness and efficiency of the company
- To judge the company's performance on the basis of different ratios
- Data entry operations and the tasks assigned by the accounting manager
- Assist manager in handling accounts duties and issues
- Report writing on the basis of findings
- Giving suggestions and useful information so as to improve the efficiency of the company
Thus, accounting internship resume is prepared to opt for the internship in the particular organization or manufacturing company. While writing such a resume you should focus on your academics achievements and skills required for the same. You can highlight your relevant software handling expertise, capabilities to accomplish duties, interpersonal skills and significant talent in the area of accounting.
Kenneth C. Phillips
4189 Archwood Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82001
To opt for the accounting internship project in the corporation where I can get ample exposure and experience of learning practical implications of the accounting principles and different practices followed.
- Expertise in handling Microsoft applications such as MS word, MS excel, MS power point etc.
- Provided a year's assistance to accounting manager on part time basis
- Worked under the 'Earn and Learn Scheme' at graduation
- Presented a paper on 'Recent Developments in the Accounting Practices Followed'
- Well acquainted with international accounting standards
- Familiar with accounting entries for different transactions
- Good at analytical skills and report writing
- Capable of working under pressure
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts, principles and practices followed
- Computer savvy
- Proficient in correspondence function
- Expert in managerial and organizational skills
- Expertise in handling excel functions and spreadsheets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and efficient time management
- Expertise in Microsoft functions
- PPT presentations
- Graduated in Accounting and Administration from the University of Warwick, London in 2009
- Pursuing Masters in Accounting and Management from the Hallways' Business School, London
- A diploma course in accounting software applications
Completed certificate course in French and Spanish language
- Received a prize for paper presentation competition on 'The Recent Developments and Methods of Accounting Practices'
- Nominated for 'The Best Manager 2009' in the Hallways' Business School
- Functioned as the vice president of Students Welfare Committee at college
- Worked as an active member of business school association team 2010
While opting for the accounting internship position; you do not have that much practical experience or expertise needed for accounting. Hence, accounting internship resume should consist of all your relevant academics credentials, skills and capabilities which will help you to get selected for the internship project in the company. You should focus on the relevant soft skills and remarkable achievements to catch the employer's attention and thereby improve the chances of selection.