Home » Human Resources Resume
» Sample Recruiter (Human Resources Department) Resume
Recruiter (Human Resource Department) Resume
The human resource recruiter resume provided on this page can be helpful for candidates looking for HR recruiter openings within HR department of reputed organizations. The job position of a recruiter can exist in other organizations as well as placement agencies, manpower outsourcing companies, etc., and therefore call for attention when looking for sample resumes.
The resume sample highlights key skills and job responsibilities associated with this position and as expected from an ideal candidate. The same must be appropriately highlighted to grab employers' attention, and convince them to call a candidate for an interview. However, for drafting an effective and personalized resume we recommend that the candidates refer to the job description provided in the job advertisement, and study the organization profile. It would help is presenting a more reliable and relevant candidature, which would certainly bag the job.
For information on various sections of a resume, and professional details to be shared under every section, candidates can refer to the resume sample provided below. The detail can then be customized to best suite one's personal professional profile, and portray desired image, which may win the job opportunity.
(For experienced candidate)
Kathleen V. Gonzalez
3279 Leverton Cove Road
MA - 01011
Tel: (413) 354 1611
In quest of challenging position in the human resource field, with a performance oriented organization, where I can utilize proven people-oriented skills, to develop and promote a positive work environment, and help achieve organizational goals along with personal growth and development.
A recruitment specialist with 6 years of experience, who has independently handled recruitment (end to end process) and other human resource operations. With opportunities provided by experience, I have been part of manpower planning and welfare teams as well, and have gained expertise over necessary skills to deliver the assigned job responsibilities successfully, enabling me to multi task.
Recruitment Executive (2008 - till date)
Advance Manufacturing Company
Turnpike Industrial Rd., Westfield, MA
- Working closely with hiring managers to develop position profile, and to understand overall needs and requirements
- Managing full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally
- Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market
- Execute interviews for junior and mid-level posts, and support all parties in concern with candidate evaluation, assessment and hiring
- Support human respource manager with weekly update on recruitment progress
- Maintain records of all candidates and follow up on their performance, for confirmation of employment on completion of probation period
- Coordinate with other HR executives for ensuring hiring formalities are completed on time
- Schedule appointments with HODs (Head of Departments) for fixing candidate interview
- Approve reimbursement of expenses incurred by candidates, and forward the same to accounts department for final settlement
- Work closely with assigned business' Human Resource Managers to deliver recruitment needs
HR Trainee (2006 - 2008)
Avast technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Progress Ave., Springfield, MA
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss and take feedback on various HR issues within their groups
- Referring issues, where appropriate, to senior HR staff, training department, administration department etc
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers
- Assisting in conducting induction for new staff, and making necesary arrangements and planning schedules
- Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review
- Updating information into the monthly payroll and other relevant information
- Assist in updating MIS reports
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
- Maintain record of daily tasks and learning outcome
- Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Strong follow up skill
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Big-picture thinking
MPM (Masters in Personnel Management) (2004 - 2006)
Massachusetts College of Commerce, 570 Cottage St. Ste.1, Springfield, MA
BFA (Bachelors in Finance and Accounts) (2001 - 2004)
Western New England College, Erdman Way, Leominster, MA
Stephanie T. Springer
Advance Manufacturing Company
Turnpike Industrial Rd.
Massachusetts - 01047
Tel: (413) 357 0147
|Name: Kathleen V. Gonzalez||Date: May 23, 2014||Place: Chester, MA|