Home » Government Resume
» Sample BSA Analyst Resume
BSA Analyst Resume
BSA analyst resume or AML analyst resume, as the job position may be known, requires highly professional and proficient approach, to have desired impact on the employers. A vacancy for the BSA analyst commonly exists in govern sector jobs. However, their services may also be required by banking industry.
BSA analyst resume (Bank Secrecy Act analyst resume), as the name suggests, are experts of banking transactions, and they specialize in tracking the movement of money or equivalent financial entities, both within and outside a nation's economy. BAS analyst are also known by the name AML analyst (Analyst Money Laundering analyst), and their services are primarily required for monitoring and regulating financial transactions, and to prevent money laundering. The primary job of an AML analyst is to scrutinize and verify the legitimacy of the financial records and the documents, so as to minimize the instances of illegal activities, employed by firms or individuals to avoid tax payments or introduce black money in to the business.
To help the applicants present a promising and reliable candidature, we have shared a sample BSA analyst resume, which highlights key skills required for delivering the job responsibilities satisfactorily, and the appropriate layout for drafting a professional BSA analyst resume. It is recommended that the candidates include personal ideas too while drafting the resume, alternatively they can refer to other example resumes, for drafting unique and personalized resume for the BSA analyst job application.
The sample AML analyst resume is specially prepared for the candidates who are trying to make career as a BSA Analyst, a profile which requires experience and complete knowledge of banking operations, both at global and domestic level.
Candidates can also include information such as awards and achievements, professional memberships, personal skills, etc., if they find them relevant and supportive to the candidature. However, it should be taken care that they are included under suitable sub-titles and in same pattern to maintain the uniformity.
Bsa Analyst Resume Sample
(AML analyst resume sample)
Jonathan S. Smith
2185 Buffalo Creek Road
Tennessee - 37214
Tel: (615) 874 4926
In search of a BSA Analyst position with a reputed bank or government office, where I can gain valuable experience and knowledge, and help in achieving the organizational goals.
Anti Money Laundering Agency, Antioch Pike, Nashville, TN
(2009 - Present)
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze the financial transactions reported by financial authorities for any suspicious activities
- Perform in-situ or real time scrutiny of the financial transaction involving huge funds or public shares
- Coordinate with corporate accounts team for issuing clearance certificates for business fund transfers, both internally and externally
- Keep vigil for suspicious activities as defined by BSA and AML acts
- Update the clients about any changes in the national BSA/AML rules and regulations
- Assist credit monitoring agencies and insurance agencies in bankruptcy claims
- Review customer accounts on random basis for cross-examination of all transactions
- Update records in real-time for suspicious transaction and defaulting businesses
- Prepare daily reports and maintain records of all scrutinized and cleared transactions
- Course: MBA (Masters in Business Administration) with major in Finance
Year: 2007 - 2009
Institute: Nashville Business College, Crest View Dr., Madison, TN
- Course: BA (Political Science)
Year: 2004 - 2007
Institute: The Art College of Tennessee, Center-view Cr., Nashville, TN
- Knowledge of AML laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements, U.S.A. Patriot Office Act, and Customer identification Program (CIP) requirements
- Knowledge of national and international FOREX exchange act and laws. The ability to analyze and interpret government regulations
- Knowledge of all financial instruments and the rules governing their legitimacy, which are used in business and bank transactions
- Expertise on BSA/AML monitoring systems
- Ability to make logical interpretation of account activity, particularly as it relates to enhanced due diligence on high risk accounts and documentation
- Knowledge of all financial institution products and services to which AML and BSA regulations and legal issues apply
- General knowledge of banking core lines of businesses and processes
- Proficient in MS Office
- Operational knowledge of day to day banking services, both for corporate and individual customers
|Name (as in records): Jonathan S. Smith|| Gender: Male|
|Nationality: US citizen||Martial Status: Single|
|Willing to relocate: Yes||Joining Period: 30 days notice|
|Languages Known: English, French, and Spanish|
|Interests and Hobbies: Water sports (para-sailing and surfing), Cooking|
Alfred M. Theberge
Anti Money Laundering Agency
Tel: (615) 338 7745
I declare that the information and credentials shared above are true to the best of knowledge and belief. The same can be supported with relevant documentary proofs of required.
|Name: Jonathan S. Smith|
|Signature: ####||Date: March 06, 2012||Place: Nashville, TN|
We hope the information given above through the BSA analyst resume example would help candidates draft professional and influential resumes for BSA analyst job application.