Home » Finance Resume
» Sample Financial Controller Resume
Financial Controller Resume
A Financial Controller is accountable for handling accounts and finance jobs in connection with daily routinized operational functions. Hence, he/she is responsible for carrying out effective analysis and documentation with respect to finance activities of the organization. His/her role is highly essential to ascertain smooth functioning of organization and clarification of investment. Thus, with highly advanced tools and techniques like financial analysis, technical analysis, Economic Value Added (EVA) etc., he/she can analyze the financial system in a better way to support management with financial decision making.
Thus, finance control and management work requires high analytical mind that comprehends market performances well and accordingly, offers the organization with effective decision making to maximize its profits. So, let your financial controller resume reflect understanding of advanced finance control tools and methodologies that offer accurate and exact results.
Have a close look to know what a Financial Controller does and design the most consistent information regarding positional requirements.
Jobs and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the market and financial system developments to offer the organization with researched data to decide future finance strategies.
- Providing the management with suggestions to improve resource utilization with optimization of financial resources.
- Establishing management control systems to ensure smooth cash and fund flow
- Optimizing the firm investment in working capital and fixed assets with the required budgetary functions
- Comprehending record management system and documentation needs to generate an effective feedback monitoring system.
- Fulfilling account and finance department demands with development of a systems approach to management of funds.
Thus, finance control is vital to keep organization running at a good pace. Establishment of effective control is possible only with an understanding of finance control tools and techniques. Hence, adequately discuss your strong comprehensive power to handle risk analysis, control, and management jobs.
Go through the given financial control resume sample and get necessary support to draft your own resume.
Victor G. Moreland
3192 Reeves Street
Grand Chute, WI 54913
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With professional experience in handling Financial Analyst position for 4 years, I would like to be a part of financial organization to design and implement advanced finance control tools with effective finance structures and strategies management.
- Professional expertise in dealing with finance analysis and control functions
- Worked as a Finance Analyst for the period of 4 years
- Familiar with Management Control Systems (MCS) and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Assisted a Financial Controller for a year
- Completed a 2 years apprenticeship in REAL Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills to analyze business development needs with finance analysis.
- Research and critical thinking abilities to comprehend changing economical situations
- Proficient in handling budget and cash management
- Acquainted with advanced business practices and finance control tools
- Familiar with legal issues and procedures developments in connection with accounts management.
- Excellent in dealing with Microsoft Office functions management
- Account Management Certification
- Good in database management (DBMS) functions
- Masters in Business Administration from University of Washington with majors in Financial Management in 2002.
- Bachelors in Accounting Management from West Virginia State University in 2000
- Completed Advanced Diploma in Business Budgeting, Analysis, and Financial Management.
- Availed training in advanced accounting systems and finance management
OYT Financial Service Industries Pvt. Ltd. Hamburg, IA
Designation: Assistant Financial Controller
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identified organization's needs and requirements to develop an effective finance monitoring system.
- Ensured integrity of finance operations and accounting management
- Prepared forecasts and budgets to establish standard performances and evaluation of the same.
- Ascertained statutory compliance with legal policies and procedures
- Handled strategic and tactical management of cash and funds with proper combination of capital structure.
REPO Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. Gregory S. Hope
Designation: Finance Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyzed company performance in relation to industry and established effective measures to control costs and finance.
- Collected researched data about economy and financial system to apply them to present business needs.
- Prepared summarized reports and findings to evaluate business performance
- Suggested the management with effective control measures to improve business profitability.
- Identified the areas of improvement and provided support to carry out business re-engineering work.
- Awarded with 'Manager of the Year 2010' for integration of essential finance functions that resulted into cost reduction and strategic management of risk exposure.
- Affiliated to Financial and Technical Analysis Service Providing Institution, offering training and development support to manage finance analysis.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Ready to serve anywhere in the States. Well equipped with advanced financial tools and techniques to carry out financial operations with necessary accuracy and exactness.
I, hereby declare that all statements made are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Victor G. Moreland
Thus, a Finance Controller needs to be well updated with technological changes in the field to offer the management with advisory support and to control finance operations. Hence, while writing financial controller resume, emphasize technical skills and critical thinking abilities to establish effective control measures. Create some additional advantage, by communicating your excellence in the field of risk analysis and management.